Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
It also just supports the idea that characters can be antagonists and not be evil. Mihawk isn't this evil character, but he can 100% be Zoro's final antagonist. I say the same for a certain other character but people jump down my throat when I do lol
Mihawk targetting /killing Marines for merely boredom remove him out of morally grey area,
He's evil, even if it's just low-key

The copeing over Mihawk is incredible. Its been understood by everyone for years that bounties take into account crew, territory, influence, and other factors. Everyone agreed with this. This is why people estimated Mihawks bounty to be high YC1 bounty. They said "look even if he's supper strong hes just one guy. He can't be that big of a threat". Now with his bounty being higher then 3 out of 4 current Yonkos its all "no no. Shanks bounty would be same even if he had no crew or territory". lol
Even mihawk fans are surprised so the haters being in panic mode doesn't surprise me.

below admirals and Yonkos? WG literally paid him and gave his warlord seat so he can stop chasing marines, they were scared to lose their admirals :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:, Also Mihawk current bounty surpasses 3 Yonkos
No admirals ever interacted with Mihawk so he didn’t go for his superiors the wg also paid weevil who actually did something to a former admiral

Instead of shitting on sanji…why don’t you cry and hide in a corner cuz jimbei is closer to zoro’s bounty and he did shit in this arc beside defeating a CAT that’s not even close to lucci !!! Even zoro don’t deserve a bounty like that !! But you’re just happy that jimbei got a higher bounty than sanji… sanji is living rent free in your minds gosh!!!!
there you go sanji fanboy getting butthurt as always

I

Indigo

Reminder that Queen's and King's bounties were higher because they had a lot of important information

King is the last of the Lunarian so he knows a lot of shit from the past and what the WG did to their race

and Queen worked with Judge and Vegapunk, this bitch has a bunch of crazy viruses and shit, most likely has info on the Pacifistas and other inventions by Vegapunk

it's not all about strength guys, that's why Zoro and Sanji are lower than them

and Zoro and Sanji are also limited by their captain, since Luffy's bounty is 3 bil (because Oda decided to share the W with Law and Kidd), not 4.6 bil like Kaido, Sanji's and Zoro's bounty couldn't be that big

Usopp, Nami, Brook and Franky got a 300 Mio raise for being part of a Yonko crew
Robin got the 300 mio for being part of a Yonko crew, 500 Mio for able to read Poneglyphs and to have 3/4 of the Road Poneglyphs, so she got a raise of 800 mios
Chopper is just a joke

Reminder that Queen's and King's bounties were higher because they had a lot of important information

King was the last of the Lunarian so he knows a lot of shit from the past and what the WG did to their race

and Queen worked with Judge and Vegapunk, this bitch has a bunch of crazy viruses and shit, most likely has info on the Pacifistas and other inventions by Vegapunk

it's not all about strength guys, that's why Zoro and Sanji are lower than them

and Zoro and Sanji are also limited by their captain, since Luffy's bounty is 3 bil (because Oda decided to share the W with Law and Kidd), not 4.6 bil like Kaido, Sanji's and Zoro's bounty couldn't be that big
Doubt it, Oda explained subordinates bounties are inflated because of the captain

Status
Not open for further replies.