TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I think that’s the obvious implication

Chronologically

(1) Onigiri has zero effect on King

(2) Zoro lands birds dance on King with no flame mode defence

(3) Now King has to block basic attacks

Meaning , at this rate Flame mode was rendered so useless he opted to do aay with it for the sake of enhanced speed

and arguably King is quite trash without flame mode

WW was always relative to both King and Queen. Zoro beat a highly nerfed king and almost died :gokulaugh:
Headcanon derived from headcanon

Theres nothing to defend. Spoils are probably wrong for Sanji and even so bounty /=/ strength. Jinbe still riding his Shichibukai hype.
lol doesn't that make sense when you think of sanjis own words in chapter 485??? chapter 320 told us bouties=strength+threat to wg so jinbe has that for now until sanji proves just how much of a threat he is to the wg

King said he was verging on his limit.

As here we see a landed hit didn’t make a single dent

but after Zoro landed this attack he observed
King became forced to block

when just a moment ago Onigiri had zilch effect, now King has to block basic attacks?

we can conclude King’s flames become much less affective after sustaining damage

This explains why he turned off flame mode because at this point the flames had lost their defensive usefulness he might remove it so as to make use of the enhanced speed

Whixh is why Zoro’s adCoC only could defeat an already worn out King with no flame mode

Hence, why not argue in the same vein for King who didn’t have mink cum fed to him, that he was worn out from Marco (who we saw was capable of delivering damage) while Zoro started out at full health

Tldr, Zoro had to use adCoC to defeat a worn out King whose flame mode had been rendered so useless he was just in basic form

This version of King being a highly inferior version to Queen, even WW would have a solid upper hand against this version of King

@Erkan12 @Sasaki Kojirō @Vinsmoke D. Zolo @Boiroy @nik87
King saying he's near his limit is piss poor fan translation that's refuted by both raws and official release. These are official Viz scans:

Btw, there's also a panel of Zoro blitzing him in speed mode from get-go. The entire chapter was generic attacks or generic dodges or Zoro clowning on King. King failed to give Zoro any trouble.

Also, King got piss scared after being hit by a single named attack from Zoro and started blocking, that's it lol. Nothing says his flames got weaker- nothing implies that at all, just your headcanon stemming from a wrong translation.

I
Why the fuck would an admiral overlook the shit the warlords did behind their back to the nations? The kings voted to abolish them, nothing Akainu could do against it.
I'm not saying he's wrong at all, but it gets to a certain point that Akainu and the Gorosei should logically start getting really pissed at him.

Lmaoo I certainly didn’t mention anything about strength in my post did I? Its a simple fact, Sanji is GERMA’s, and defeated the #2 Commander of the Beast Pirates… what did Jimbei do? Defeat Who’s who? Who? Lol
So sanji was only introduced like 20 chapters before jinbe, at that point sanji almost got killed by gin without haki and jinbe was revealed to be one of the 7 warlords. Nobody with common sense would put sanji over jinbe, not until he is somehow shown to surpass jinbe which has in no way happened. Without a crazy durability boost from germa queen would have killed sanji no dif while jinbe a fishman was just strolling his old ass around wano fucking up whoever wanted the smoke. Jinbe and Robin sending big mom away without breaking a sweat beats anything sanji accomplished, the little bitch had to cry out for robin to come save him.

Why you people don’t accept the facts 😂 ODA IS MESSING HIS MANGA so please stop the nonsense of crocodile and buggy and just accepting that usopp has 500m more than franky !!??!…it’s not funny anymore things are getting serious now …jokes aside we’re facing yonkos now and nearing to the end of the manga and one piece …so this kind of jokes must stop honestly long time ago after defeating doflamingo a dangerous criminal who makes artificial DEVIL FRUITS !!!!
Usopps bounty has been higher than Frankys since Dressrosa......

No I’m saying oda did a bad job with Jinbes fight. If there’s no asterisk on Jinbes bounty, then yes they’re all commanders and up.

But you gotta admit jinbe using stuff like “Fishman Karate Secret Arts”
Jinbe losing to base Who’s Who until Poker came to take down the fodder that were there

Makes no sense anymore.
I’m willing to admit that Oda did a terrible job with majority of the Tobi Roppo. However Jinbei vs Who’s Who 1v1 it was clear that there was a vast difference in strength.

Now as much as I want to troll you on Sanji having a lower bounty than Jinbei I won’t because that shit makes no sense.

The copeing over Mihawk is incredible. Its been understood by everyone for years that bounties take into account crew, territory, influence, and other factors. Everyone agreed with this. This is why people estimated Mihawks bounty to be high YC1 bounty. They said "look even if he's supper strong hes just one guy. He can't be that big of a threat". Now with his bounty being higher then 3 out of 4 current Yonkos its all "no no. Shanks bounty would be same even if he had no crew or territory". lol

Status
Not open for further replies.