Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
the world thinks buggy is the leader of the cross guild but mihawk has higher bounty because that's his bounty before he joined the cross guild

mihawk was known as the marine chaser and now he's part of an organisation that hunts the marines , he's doing what he used to do before becoming a world

so mihawk's bounty has nothing to do with the cross guild
:kata:

stop it man they just declared war, the second they do that sabp is the flame emperor.
And that changes the fact that they've been directly opposing WG and trying to bring it down and start revolutions against them since Sabo was kid?

For over, like, 20 years?

This doesn’t mean anything strength wise unless you’d apply it with kidd for being a new gen pirate and only a couple off shanks bounty.

His threat level is high due to cross guild, I already said he’s top tier just on the weaker side with his feats and interaction in the story
Kidd is a captain with over a billion under Shanks and literally got his bounty off of a shared Captain Trio success vs Kaido + BM lol.

I like how you have no argument against how anything I stated. It's literally "OKAY BUT KIDD!"

Yeah, you saying he's "top tier on weaker side" is your BS head-canon. Cross Guild is created literally yesterday with baby steps resources and is downright fodder shit compared to Yonko empires amassed over DECADES, yet Mihawk is within 500ms of them all by himself. Without even being a leader or a captain.

Cross Guild resources aren't even under Mihawk as a leader lmao. Mihawk doesn't command it or its resources yet he has that bounty.

Last edited:
Hopefully Usopp lives up to his bounty of 500 million. Usopp vs Van Auger and Chopper vs Doc Q are two fights I actually look forward to despite the two Straw Hats in question disappointing me quite a bit. Atleast Chopper gets some nice moments most arcs he's important in but the bounty thing stopped being funny a while ago. Usopp's been underwhelming all throughout Wano save for a few panels so I really want him to go all out against Van Auger and potentially prove himself to his father. I'd like it if he surpassed Yasopp too but I'd rather not get greedy looking at his track-record.

Hopefully Oda starts building up to the other Straw Hat match-ups or atleast gives focus to the Blackbeard Pirates soon, they seem interesting. Maybe this chapter we'll get some interesting stuff on them since Teach appears.

Status
Not open for further replies.