Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Law and Kidd's bounties come from a shared victory but Mihawk's bounty doesn't come from being part of a crew with a former Shicibibukai and a Yonko with 1.9 and 3.1 billion bounties that are hunting Marines?

Real hypocritical of you to attribute outside factors to Kidd and Laws bounties but then ignore the outside factors contributing to Mihawk's.
Law and Kidd are also captains and leaders, and the gap between them and Mihawk is still larger than gap between Shanks and Mihawk, despite him not being a captain or leader.

And, again, I never pretended that Mihawk's bounty has no inflation from Cross Guilds, it clearly does, just nowhere near as much as what other Yonkos have amassed, and Mihawk is no leader to begin with.

Or, well, the spoilers kind of imply his bounty is due to his past actions as solo Pirate only, too... which would be kind of insane, but we'll see.

And it's not hypocritical. Marines know what Mihawk is- he has a very old and long-running reputation, so much so that Shanks was stated to become a well known name in NW because of Mihawk. WG meanwhile literally has no idea how events went down in Onigashima. But if you wanna go with Kidd = Luffy, be my guest man.

Or maybe mihawk got a bounty increase after joining cross guild like the rest of the warkords

I mean look at jinbe’s bounty and buggy’s lmfao
Possible, although spoiler implies it's from his past actions and unfreezing only.

Even then, the inflation of being just a member of Cross Guild is far lower than being the downright leader of Yonko crew's resources and power amassed over a decade, on top of an absurdly strong crew itself.

imagine bragging about Shanks having a bounty 10% higher than a loner with no political connection, no history of being part of the pirate king crew, no knowledge about the One Piece and no crew renowned for being super strong,
Any Shanks fan with self-awareness would stay quiet
Nah they will say shanks has coc and can one shot mihawk with haki beam power.
Shanks has coc and mihawk don’t according to shanks fan logic

Marimo_420

The Honoured One
Anti wihawk bros

Mihawk is so fkng weak
His bounty will barely above Katakuri
Even lanji will have higher bounty

Now

Bounties mean nothing
It's inflated
Shanks helped him, my momma helped him, he's a psychopath, he's my dad this that

The coping never ends 😂😂😂😂
They really said Buggy helped him, when his bounty eclipes the supposed leader and yonko of the group

:risitameh::risitameh:

Premium Opuim.

Status
Not open for further replies.