Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing that separates Zoro from Kidd and Law and Sanji and co is that we at least know, even if he is a weakling right now compared to the big guns of the verse, he will be Yonko level+ one day.

With Kidd and Law and Sanji this is not at all confirmed, they may never reach these levels.

Luffy is already a big shot. Zoro is guaranteed to be a big shot one day even if he is weak right now. Kidd, Law, Sanji, Yamato… will they ever become Yonko+ level or even Yonko level… probably not TBH.

Zoro may be down in the sticks with Jinbe and Sanji right now but one day he will have a 4B bounty and be one of the strongest people in the world. Sanji and Jinbe… I just don’t see them ever beating a Yonko-level character barring some crazy power inflation. Even Kidd and Law will probably never get a 1v1 against a Yonko tier. Which Yonko tier is left in the world for them to fight ?

Yes who’s who is stronger than most if not all tobi roppo excluding drake I must admit
Portrayed with Sasaki as 1st challengers for the commander spot

And not far apart in bounty.

As I said... Fuck Sanji trolling cuz it was expected and only idiots are using this for their dick comparings (both sides)

Franky is the one done dirty the most. He beat Sasaki clean and with mid dif at worst... Was still in shape to fight... And got nothing. I am not talking about 1 billion or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.