Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Being part of the Cross Guild made Buggy jump 3 billion in bounty and Crocodile nearly 2 billion in bounty but sure keep pretending Shanks crew gives him a bigger inflation than the Cross Guild.
Buggy is inflated literally because of Mihawk and Crocodile. Hell, Law even pointed it out. The initial assumption of him being the leader of not only a top tier+ but also a solid high high or low top tier.

And why can't Crocodile be that strong and prestigious? He's far more relevant to the story rn than any other RHM other than Ben or Zoro would ever be. He's a former Warlord and Oda has shown to randomly boost him absurdly for fuck all reason but plot.

MF Crocodile became astronomically stronger than Alabasta Croc by doing nothing but rotting in prison for a couple months. This is just a repeat. Why disrespect the guy you've not even seen in 2 in-verse years over agenda? Also Croc would still have boosted bounty by being among the two founding fathers with the authority.

1. So sabo was not serious on Jesus burgress by your logic ? He know advanced coA .

2. That is new cope , Since when blood need sound effect ? It has black spots . No, it is not random rocks .

3. And what did shanks did on kizaru when he literally attack kizaru and couldn’t make him bleed like old rayleigh does. Mihawk cut ice without touching .
Heck even fujtoria avoid fight to avoid civilian damage . And kizaru just taking order .
‘You must post kizaru sweating in front of shanks coc, or admirals bleed from shanks attack .
‘Explain to me why leaker lie about kizaru sweating in front of shank coc boom ?|
1. No he wasn't serious
2. Because it's happened in one piece before
3.mute point since again kizaru could not do a thing and was forced to obey Shanks Commands.
4. He sis sweat. Literally at the end of the movie when Shanks used coc

Luffy is also a yonko tho, I don't see much of a problem. I think people got too used to the fact that MC always has to have the best stuff and be ahead of everyone and everything that is not an enemy. I think it's boring.
My reasoning of bitching is that i find it unfair to have guys like sanji, zoro and Luffy to gain bounties lower than their opponents and have kid and law gain more than what they should gain..
I agree with your opinion about the MC and the spotlight but they shouldn't share the same bounty if their feats aren't comparable imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.