Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont fret, I'm not one to push some absurd Mihawk > Navy HQ arguments lol.

It's just that the Warlords were highly valued pirates that the Govt were forced to part with in exchange for SSG. And SSG hype is essentially Warlords hype since that's how much it took to replace the contribution of the Warlords.
Oh yea. The SSG. Forgot that existed. Good job accomplishing nothing.

H

Herrera95

you disagree only on the bounty point, the fact that Oda made Mihawk Join the Guild is to have more options for him and build his future events is a solid argument here.
Also disagree.

Mihawk doesn't have to be part of any crew to have him doing something.

Removing the Shichibukai title is enough to free Mihawk and make him return to his old hobbies of hunting pirates and marines.

Jinbei is the left hand man of Luffy for a reason :suresure:
And for all those who are saying that everytime Sanji gets the 4th highest bounty, remember that he had a bounty boost before Wano while Zoro and Jinbei had none and yet he's at 4th :blush::blush::blush:
This is what I’d expect from the no.3 of the future king Of Pirates.
Answer me Sanji fans, Can your boy do this ? He was also scared shitless of Big mom. Don’t quote me that Panel of Luffy helping him.

King real bounty had to be around 800 mil. Cuz shit dont make sense for Zoro bounty to be this low. @Dark Hound @Dark_King @Blother D. Yo Mama
1 million above Jinbe is insulting, lol fucking Frauda

On the other hand :

-Buggy is not the real leader of the Cross Guild, he is one of the new emperors because of a Navy mistake.
- Buggy has a huge debt with someone.
- Mihawk was known in the past as "Marine Hunter".
- More rewards are revealed.

Mihawk: 3,590,000,000 Berries.
Buggy: 3,189,000,000 Berries.
Crocodiles: 1,965,000,000 Berries.
CLOWNS REALLY THOUGHT MIHAWK WAS BUGGY'S SUBORDINATE LMAOOOO HE'S JUST ALLIED TO CROCODILE :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

I AIN'T READING ALL THE THREAD I KNOW Y'ALL MIHAWK HATERS SEETHING RIGHT NOW :gokulaugh:

I know, said that before, but they still went thru it without any major worries tbh. Anyone of the Gorosei at least could've said something.

In the end Mihawk is just one individual, there is a limit to what he can do.
It's like that.
And I expect a relative amount of hype about the New weapon when the right time comes (and the Marines as a whole)

Status
Not open for further replies.