Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinbei having a higher bounty is just one of the many ass decisions by Oda recently tbh.
Sanji and Zoro decisively defeated much superior opponents in public and the CP9 witnessed it.
It's the same thing with Buggy being above 3B. Other than the gag effect what could he have done that's above beating 2 yonko the way the captain trio did?
Sanji was scared shitless from Big mom, meanwhile we all know what Jinbei did. That’s what you’d expect from the No. 3 of the Future Pirate king. You can cry like Sanji all you want.

99.99% of the One piece fandom are idiots, including the author himself. Interesting first it was Jinbe is the Oden then it became Yamato is the Oden and now Jinbe is the Oden once more, can't wait for Jinbe to fight another Who's Who while Sanji takes down someone considerably more powerful.
oda is a legend. its just you new one piece fans don't like it when your head canons fail

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Zoro was also going to cutt down a Celestial dragon (although he didn't know it was a CD) for shooting a civilian so him cutting down that fodder for killing people is in line with his character
Maybe I dont remember it correctly, but as far as I can recall - Zoro almost cut down a CD because the CD shot at him when Zoro brazenly walked in front of him and didn't bow like expected.

i predicted it and go to the Sanji thread i still have this stance there in the polls

besides that's irrelevant and I'm trying to make sense out of things.. and better sense of things is better than nonsense.

i came to my bounty conclusions the same way.

i think jimbe's bounty is justified now
@SaintBellkin[/QUOTE]
Yup Jinbei is stronger than Sanji so the bounty increase is justified even tho Jinbei fought against a relatively much weaker opponent as compared to sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.