Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE ="SaintBellkin, post: 3356910, member: 1647"]Cope G, worstgen forums are the best when Sanji takes an L.[/QUOTE]
apparently zoro and sanji's bounties are wrong

so they are probably higher unless gag involved

i dont see sanji going above 1.1b
i predicted it and go to the Sanji thread i still have this stance there in the polls

besides that's irrelevant and I'm trying to make sense out of things.. and better sense of things is better than nonsense.

i came to my bounty conclusions the same way.

i think jimbe's bounty is justified now

I think most people except Jinbes fans agree he doesn’t deserve this bounty. So a lot are thinking of why he got it?

1. Warlord tax - Cross Guilds mayhem made the world government more scared of the old warlords and jinbe got boost because of it
2. Nikas Name - CP0 found out Jinbe was told about Nika which caused his bounty to boost through the roof
3. Marine fodder are inept and swapped sanjis and Jinbes as the current gag
Nah even strength wise Jinbei is stronger than Sanji, pre ts Jinbei was somewhat able to hold off Akainu for sometime, Naturally he’s going to be stronger than Sanji who uses way inferior fire attacks as compared to luffy

[QUOTE ="SaintBellkin, post: 3356910, member: 1647"]Cope G, worstgen forums are the best when Sanji takes an L.

i predicted it and go to the Sanji thread i still have this stance there in the polls

besides that's irrelevant and I'm trying to make sense out of things.. and better sense of things is better than nonsense.

i came to my bounty conclusions the same way.

i think jimbe's bounty is justified now[/QUOTE]
@SaintBellkin

Jinbei know his place he says to sanji that he feels sorry for not defend the ship in wci so he know that sanji is above him he has only a higher bounty cause of he defeat someone from the WG and he is older
Post automatically merged:

Chopper ,from 100 to 1000 the biggest improve in one piece
Jinbei having a higher bounty is just one of the many ass decisions by Oda recently tbh.
Sanji and Zoro decisively defeated much superior opponents in public and the CP9 witnessed it.
It's the same thing with Buggy being above 3B. Other than the gag effect what could he have done that's above beating 2 yonko the way the captain trio did?

Ok. Nobody wants to hear this, but.....

I see a lot of Zoro fans slandering Sanjo fans cause they r hating on jumbo. But i think if Jumbo had a higher bounty than
Zoro, A lot of them would be doing the exact same thing or maybe even worse.

The thing is, if oda wanted to portray jumbo as above sanjo, he shoulda fucking did the work too. The fat fish had a very easy time cause he had to fight just a tobi roppo. He shoulda at least fought Jack. That would have been better for both Jack AND jumbo.......
Just cause the other warlords formed a team doesn't mean jumbo who is in a whole different crew should get a high inflated bounty.
This feels unearned as fuck.

Rant over/
yup
I 100% agree .

I think most people except Jinbes fans agree he doesn’t deserve this bounty. So a lot are thinking of why he got it?

1. Warlord tax - Cross Guilds mayhem made the world government more scared of the old warlords and jinbe got boost because of it
2. Nikas Name - CP0 found out Jinbe was told about Nika which caused his bounty to boost through the roof
3. Marine fodder are inept and swapped sanjis and Jinbes as the current gag
Maybe jinbe took that amount of bounty because of the influence he has over the other fishmen?
He became warlord because of this if i remember correctly.
I could say that he is on jack's level but taking a bounty that high while the other two got butchered from 3 to 4 hundred millions is a bit weird.
In any case everything will be restored in the next bounty increase.

Then we can assume that Crocodile is not with Blackbeard (10th Titanic Captain or an ally).

Crocodile is the only one with a pair of balls here, he do not even want to be part of a Yonko crew!

The dude build up entire empires for his own, sweat and blood.
The dude is a gangster and a Mafia Boss and a Pirate, he lives his life taking every risk he can, mf was even prepared to attack WB :suresure:

It's not really insecurity, the bounty simply doesn't make sense without an explanation because it's an objective fact that Jinbe did nothing in Wano to merit a higher bounty than Sanji; which is consistent because he didn't actually go up as much as Sanji did but still enough to end up 5% higher.

I believe, or at least hope Oda gives us the details as to why he leap frogged in such a manner to exceed and match two guys that took down forces that individually hold some of the highest bounties in the story. But you have an agenda I guess keep barking till Oda tells you to sit when Sanji inevitably is shown to maintain his position in both strength and bounty, well the strength part has already been taken care of.
Jinbei is stronger than Sanji, It’s simple. You’d be an idiot to not notice. Oda is trying to create a parallel here with Roger’s crew, Sanji’s parallel is Scopper Gaban who wasn’t even important enough for Oda to actually introduce in the current timeline.

BTW Oden was stronger than Gaban too, so there you have it. Gaban and sanji the no. 4’s of the crew. Keep crying now

Status
Not open for further replies.