Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kinda want to know the difference between Jinbe and Crocodile bounties.
Jinbe and Croco been grouped together in ImpelDown/Marineford, became a Strawhat and was a big part in the war against Kaido.
Yet he "only" got 1.100.000.000M while Crocodile got 1,965,000,000M, so what is the gap, why the bounties of two commanders of Yonkous are so big in gap? Why Crocodile got such a high bounty?
Either we will see a stronger Crocodile(I think Crocodile really became stronger during the timeskip) or his bounty was boosted from Mihawk and Buggy own bounties(I doubt).

I always believe duo the fight advantage Jinbe would beat him, but im not sure anymore, perhaps Crocodile really was stronger.
Even Doffy defeat just give Luffy+Law a small boost(1B max), Crocodile one is soo high that he surpass easily Jinbe and Doflamingo one.

Overall I can´t wait to see Crocodile, he will be a beast nexttime when we see him and I doubt any Warlords except Mihawk or Weevil will surpass him.
Jinbei was taking care of his own business and people while Crocodile is putting bounties over Marine's heads.

Do you really think they are equal level of threat? Jinbei became underling of Luffy while Crocodile had fucking Mihawk working in his company. In fact Crocodile bounty would be Buggy's bounty and he the new Yonko or maybe even a higher bounty than Mihawk for that.

Sanji has literally never had the highest bounty after Zoro in the series….. even the pre timeskip Sanji y’all love to praise never had the 3rd highest bounty. Robin was 3rd then Usopp and Now Jimbei has the 3rd highest….. I better not see a single Sanji fan complain about tht bounty.
Next it will be Yamato > Sanji in bounty

Conclusion - Sanji will never have third highest bounty. He got lucky one time because of the vinsmoke name and made it 2nd

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
So YC1 and yonko as tiers are relative now as per canon

Oden mollywomped Kaido
Mihawk confirmed > Shanks
Any Yc1 > Buggy
Maybe Shiryu > Shanks too who knows

The tiers are very vague atm, maybe King was very close to Kaido all along
@nik87 @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @MarineHQ
King has beaten Kaido in Kaido's selling point - toughness.
And those who used the "mere YC" term to downplay characters, have officially shot themselves in the foot.
Good luck to them running a marathon now. :saden:

Status
Not open for further replies.