Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like Oda will play with Zoro and Sanji's bounties in every opportunity he gets for now

Sneaking Jinbei into this dynamic (even if he clearly doesn't care about all that bickering) will be funny.
Especially cuz he already had a higher bounty than both Z and S to begin with
:kobeha:

Any strawhat except for the top 4 would get low diff by Caribou. Lol none of then know Haki except for Usopp but thats observation and he dont even know how to use it.
I think it's fair to assume that Robin has Haki by now especially when Oda drew her that way. There's literally zero reason why he would draw her body black other than him wanting to show that she has haki. It would be a bit weird if random scrubs like Pekoms have Haki but Robin doesn't

Listen people.
1) Bounties do not corelate with strength 1v1 because many other things effect bounties (territory, influence, crew, secret knowledge, blood lines, ect..)
2) The deal with Mihawk(as was always understood before yesterday) is that he has NOTHING but strength. No other character (except maybe Weevil) is like that. If he decides "I'm going to oppose the WG" he's not bringing a crew with him to attack the WG, he's not gathering nations to help him, he has no secret knowledge of the world use against, ect.. Hell he's not even a D. He has a sword and the coffin he sails in. That's all he is brining. This is why everyone estimated is bounty to be 1,3bill-1.8bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.