Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Switch Sanji and Jinbe's bounties and we have a perfect gag opportunity between Zoro and Sanji, with Zoro being only 0.1% higher in bounty lol

But we got this shit instead that just doesn't make sense given the hierarchy of strength in the SH crew
Cook didn't beat Queen alone. Zoro destroyed Queen's main weapon, Chopper nullified his main virus, and Queen only got beaten because he was distracted by Osome. The SHs strength hierarchy is correct.

Killer's bounty is above Sanji too
If killer ends up getting a bounty comparable to usopp ima be so upset
:josad:
Imagine he only gets a base 300m increase like the strawhats meaning his bounty would be equal to usopp exactly
:lusalty:
If heat and wire get a 300m increase to ima go from being down with bounties to still just being upset...

Finally someone chose to spit facts today 😭😭 but even tho ..usopp just don’t deserve his bounty we all know it but for jimbei it’s just the biggest nonesense of the century !! Even crocodile (if oda give us a good reason about what he did to deserve it) but for me jimbei is just unbelievable to raise his bounty like that!!!
Crocodile’s is fine

We have no idea how strong he got over the timeskip.

I

Indigo

If killer ends up getting a bounty comparable to usopp ima be so upset
Imagine he only gets a base 300m increase like the strawhats meaning his bounty would be equal to usopp exactly
:lusalty:
If heat and wire get a 300m increase to ima go from being down with bounties to still just being upset...
He didn't, Killer is 1.050 bil

Finally someone chose to spit facts today 😭😭 but even tho ..usopp just don’t deserve his bounty we all know it but for jimbei it’s just the biggest nonesense of the century !! Even crocodile (if oda give us a good reason about what he did to deserve it) but for me jimbei is just unbelievable to raise his bounty like that!!!
If there's no explanation I'll live with the Nika headcanon or they bumped him for joining Luffy (instead of being a pirate allied to others to protect FI he is now a terrorist with Luffy and therefore more dangerous)

Status
Not open for further replies.