Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yall watched House of the Dragon ? I quite liked it :kata:
I just don't find the Targaryen House to be interesting enough to build a series around. They were essentially just lucky enough to be out and about when Valyria exploded so they became defacto rulers by default and kind of sucked at it. Their character arcs are usually just some variant of will they or won't they become raving lunatics.
Daemon is the exception so far.

Okay, now let's be adults, take a breath and look at the rewards criteria.

Most people already expected a joke coming from Oda when he released the bountys, last time Sanji and Jinbe had the bounty bigger than Zoro's for several years, now it's Sanji's turn to troll target

The rewards apparently follow a certain established order.
Franky, Brook, Usopp and Nami received an exact 300M bounty increase.

The world government doesn't know details, so they were probably redundant and assumed that they all defeated the tobiroppos, and for that they all deserve the 300mi bounty increase.
Robin should get on that train too, but beyond the 300mi, she got +500 for her dangerousness

Jinbe was part of the group that defeated tobiroppo, so his deserved bounty should be 738M

Zoro and Sanji received around 700M+ boosts from the King/Queen drop

So, waiting for this chapter to come out, I hope Oda explains something of why Jinbe's bounty got inflated, why it doesn't make any sense for his bounty to be so high.
WhosWho true level is just more than a Tobiroppo and like a Calamity..

I just don't find the Targaryen House to be interesting enough to build a series around. They were essentially just lucky enough to be out and about when Valyria exploded so they became defacto rulers by default and kind of sucked at it. Their character arcs are usually just some variant of will they or won't they become raving lunatics.
Daemon is the exception so far.
Daemon the goat! I like the politics in the show so far, always been a fan of medieval politics so this scratches that itch. Also many many dragons.

Daemon the goat! I like the politics in the show so far, always been a fan of medieval politics so this scratches that itch. Also many many dragons.
I'd love to let myself get invested and enjoy the political battling but after watching that aspect of the original show crumble to dust I'm wary of giving it a second chance. For now it's just dumb entertainment with dragons and boobies and swords.

Status
Not open for further replies.