Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda is going senile with bounties.

The most likely explanation is that he just don't give a fuck and uses bounties that he thinks are worth at the time and them updates according without caring about how it affects the world.

So he gives a bounty to Sabo that is comparable to Doffly but shows that Doffly is stronger. Ok.

Jack appears and he gives him a 1B bounty to show that Jack is in the high leagues.

Kata shows up and he must be hyped so he gives a bounty better than Jack.

Kaido has to have a good crew so he gives better bounties than kata to show the power of the crew.

The Yonkos have bounties that are super huge (except BB because he is a novice) so he picks 4b for the group.

Now he needs to hype Mihawk after his pathetic showing in Marineford and he gives a bounty that is high but not close to the Yonkos.

Now, when we see Sabo again he will have a proper bounty and the same will be done for the rest of the revos.

Inflation and poor planning. Is a waste of time thinking about reasons for bounties besides ''it's cool''. They only help with power levels of the current arc at best.
Bounties dont necessarily correlate with power levels

Same as I rated him before, between Doffy and Yc1s. :goyea:
Could be slightly higher and give Marco and Katakuri run for their money.
Weren’t you saying Croc is YC1+ before? Why are you putting him lower now?

Anyways, at least you acknowledge Post-TS Croc > Doffy. I suspect the fight would be as difficult as a flamingo vs crocodile fight in real life :cheers:

Idk how Zoro only having 1.1 b makes sense tbh, Luffy after beating Katakuri had a 1.5b bounty. Here Zoro beats King who has a higher bounty than Kat and participates in a raid where his captain and others take down two emperors. Feels a bit too low to me.
Post automatically merged:

It's due to fishman island's insurrection.
Huh?

we can clearly see what hes saying when we look at the story tho
robin 938
sanji 1 bil
Huh?

What is he saying when we have Kaido mocking Luffy for having a better haki and saying haki is all that matters than Luffy wins the final clash with him?

He dropped a bunch of plots he started at Wano. He said Wano would answer a lot of things, it answered almost nothing and we have much more questions and mysteries now.

Bounties dont necessarily correlate with power levels
Never said otherwise.
What I stated that it can be used to think about power levels at best during the arc. Like, looking at bounties of King and Queen everyone would know what their opponents would be. But that does not correlate to a power level system aka Dragon Ball.

Kidd really should've yoinked a couple of Kaido's upper tier of crew members to bolster his own if we're really supposed to buy that he's any sort of rival to Luffy. Ulti and Page One would've made quite a bit of sense.

Laws crew is such a lost cause it's not even worth bothering to try and address it.

Oda is going senile with bounties.

The most likely explanation is that he just don't give a fuck and uses bounties that he thinks are worth at the time and them updates according without caring about how it affects the world.

So he gives a bounty to Sabo that is comparable to Doffly but shows that Doffly is stronger. Ok.

Jack appears and he gives him a 1B bounty to show that Jack is in the high leagues.

Kata shows up and he must be hyped so he gives a bounty better than Jack.

Kaido has to have a good crew so he gives better bounties than kata to show the power of the crew.

The Yonkos have bounties that are super huge (except BB because he is a novice) so he picks 4b for the group.

Now he needs to hype Mihawk after his pathetic showing in Marineford and he gives a bounty that is high but not close to the Yonkos.

Now, when we see Sabo again he will have a proper bounty and the same will be done for the rest of the revos.

Inflation and poor planning. Is a waste of time thinking about reasons for bounties besides ''it's cool''. They only help with power levels of the current arc at best.
I almost agree with your opinion, but don't you think Oda will excite some fans by doing this?
I think Oda likes this stupid game and wants to create false excitement

Kidd really should've yoinked a couple of Kaido's upper tier of crew members to bolster his own if we're really supposed to buy that he's any sort of rival to Luffy. Ulti and Page One would've made quite a bit of sense.

Laws crew is such a lost cause it's not even worth bothering to try and address it.
Yeah people kept saying Ulti and p1 would join, maybe some numbers or even Jack.

Idk how Zoro only having 1.1 b makes sense tbh, Luffy after beating Katakuri had a 1.5b bounty. Here Zoro beats King who has a higher bounty than Kat and participates in a raid where his captain and others take down two emperors. Feels a bit too low to me.
It's definitely too low, but I think Luffy's post-WCI bounty was also heavily influenced by the news reporting his fleet, breaking in and out of Big Mom's territory, etc. We also know for certain that they reported Luffy's defeat of Katakuri and Cracker, but we don't necessarily know that the WG has knowledge of who defeated whom in Wano.

Also, I think Luffy's bounty being "low" or lower than what most people predicted was a limiting factor for Zoro's bounty

Status
Not open for further replies.