Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The bounty gap between Zoro and Sanji is even smaller than the gap between King and Queen.

1,101B - 1,032B = 69M
1.390B - 1.320B = 70M

Due to the fact that Jinbe's inflated bounty will be explained in the chapter. It's stupid to argue against the fact that Zoro and Sanji are on the same level
He got a increase similar to Zoro, he doesn't have power close to Zoro nor Jinbei. :kobeha:

What if captain bounties dont include inflation
Like since luffy, kid, and law got about 1/3 of kaido and linlins combined bounties
But characters under yonko and captains in general arent their true individual worth due to it getting increased by the captain

Cross guild is probably a bit different due to buggy mihawk and crocodile because past shichibukai and sharing leadership with eachother
l guess.. lt's kind of wild if defeating king is not recognized and most of his upgrade is according to Luffy..

I don't mean it in a disrespectful way, lmao. It's just very clearly intentional by Oda. Since when do characters in the billion-berry bounties (or even the hundred millions) have exactly 1M differences between them by chance? Oda rarely does that lol
lt's like they don't know any of Zoro's feats in Wano and assumed he's the Strawhats number 2 so they gave him 1 Million more than Jinbei just because..:usoprice:

And since Buggy's face was in the meddile the marine thought that Buggy is the leader of the guild.
This part is still unclear to me...Buggy became Yonko based on this picture of 3 people?
buggy who doesn't have the 3 billion prize from the beginning...The chapter should come in full to understand how many times they have increased the bounty

lt's like they don't know any of Zoro's feats in Wano and assumed he's the Strawhats number 2 so they gave him 1 Million more than Jinbei just because..:usoprice:
Don't bring me that pearl. CP0 intelligence alerted the agents right after Zoro defeated King:

You can't afford this shit as you've been talking bullshit all over the newbountys thread

you don't know that who's who and jack are not same level. neko or inu has to go sulong form just to defeat jack. I really doubt that who's who can even make minks go their sulong form.Also it's not bcz king called them they visited. It's bcz king told them that kaido summoned them. only then they f**king cared about it. Also the fact that jinbei easily defeated who's who and have time to other stuff with out not much fuss makes it even more that who's who is not at queen's or jacks level. Bcz if he is at queen's level. Then i can say that he can mid diff king .
lf you look at the fight WhosWho was just chilling, he didn't have a side in that fight.. He just wanted to talk to Jinbei while flexing..
l think lnu and Neko definitely need Sulong against WhosWho, he's tearing a hole in them with his Fang pistol..

Still trying to figure out Odas logic with bounties.

Here’s what I got so far:
1. He considered calamity bounties to be boosted by 300 million so:
King - 1.09 Billion
Queen - 1.02 Billion

2. He gave Zoro and Sanji bounties above that
Zoro >= 1.1
Sanji >= 1.03

3. Oda wanted the bounty difference between Zoro and Sanji to be 1 less than king and queen

Zoro - .069 = Sanji

4. Oda chose a starting place

Sanji in numbers = 32 oda chooses Sanji bounty = 1.032

5. Oda works backwards

Zoro = 1.032 + .69 = 1.101

6. Oda doesn’t do any of that and picks numbers he thinks is fun!

Guessing he's going to successfully acquire an Ancient Weapon and that is what shoots his bounty up to where it should properly be given the inflation.
I'm sure we'll get to him next. No way he didn't do anything to get an increase too.
I hope it doesn't involve Boa .....

They need to fire this guy ASAP

Status
Not open for further replies.