Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oda flat out said the WG doesn’t care about who beats who, they just base it on the captain. I’m serious, check the volume 91 SBS
He never said that. He basically implied that if you’re associated with your captain yet you didn’t do anything to earn a bounty then you’ll still get a bounty raise. The wg still cares about who you defeat

Still trying to figure out Odas logic with bounties.

Here’s what I got so far:
1. He considered calamity bounties to be boosted by 300 million so:
King - 1.09 Billion
Queen - 1.02 Billion

2. He gave Zoro and Sanji bounties above that
Zoro >= 1.1
Sanji >= 1.03

3. Oda wanted the bounty difference between Zoro and Sanji to be 1 less than king and queen

Zoro - .069 = Sanji

4. Oda chose a starting place

Sanji in numbers = 32 oda chooses Sanji bounty = 1.032

5. Oda works backwards

Zoro = 1.032 + .69 = 1.101

6. Oda doesn’t do any of that and picks numbers he thinks is fun!

This part is still unclear to me...Buggy became Yonko based on this picture of 3 people?
buggy who doesn't have the 3 billion prize from the beginning...The chapter should come in full to understand how many times they have increased the bounty
The navy made a mistake and assumed that buggy was the leader because his picture was in the middle, now you understand that Mihawk could've made Croco a Yonkou or become a Yonkou himself. It's literally that easy. :risitameh:

The navy made a mistake and assumed that buggy was the leader because his picture was in the middle, now you understand that Mihawk could've made Croco a Yonkou or become a Yonkou himself. It's literally that easy. :risitameh:
I always believed that Mihawk was stronger than Kid, Law, and Kata..The empty throne and fodder competitors:pepedoffy:

Mihawk has a yonko bounty, not too surprising. Marine hunter? Interesting

Crocodiles is a tad ridiculous. First major grandline villain to be defeated, yet he has a higher bounty than zoro...

Jinbei's kinda odd. Don't like that it's higher than sanji's, but oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.