Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
While i think 3.6B for a lone wolf is HUGE thing is Oda cant give him more because EoS PK Luffy would be higher than Roger lets say 6B and his VC cant have something like 5B its too much. So by going this route he can finish the crew bounties with Luffy 6B / Zoro 4B whichi is more than enough.
Both Mihawk and Croco got bounty after getting affiliated with cross guild. It's going to play role in there bounty. Crocodile's bounty is the proof here, even though i believe Mihawk should be a bit more higher.

Damn Oda did Sanji fans bad

:crazwhat:

As funny as it is the whole bounty reveals have been nothing but retarded since the Luffy, Law and Kid reveal and make no sense.

Luffy should be at least a bil higher than Kid and Law.

Zoro should be at 1.5B minimum and Sanji should be at 1.3B
not even mad oda likes to shit on everything, im already use to him doing something ridiculous like this,
dude have fetish shtting on every fndom:cheers:

To be honest Jinbei is a super kneeler. He is a super henchman. Don't get me wrong, he is really strong but he is always out there trying to look for someone to serve. From the king of FI to WB and WG then Big Mom and now Luffy. I honestly don't see him being a CoC.
Moriah is a joke.
Tbf even under fishertiger he was either just as strong as him or stronger (don't remember exactly) and he did become captain after he passed
Everything jinbe does is basically to help the fishmen as much as he can. And we do technically have conquerors that dont lead themselves like zoro, rayleigh, and mihawk (weirdly enough all connected lol)

Tho i get not seeing jinbe getting it. Hes surprisingly enough one of the most difficult shichibukai to argue for getting it

Moria wasn't always a joke
And him attacking a yonkos island solo is pretty crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.