Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Kid does not even have any Haki. Bad example since Kid has a OP Awakened DF to compensate. Mihawk doesn't.

We know Shanks 12 years ago had AdCoC when he was duelling Mihawk from Film Red & Volume 4 Billion... you think Mihawk did not have AdCoC back then itself?
You think Mihawk won't have AdCoC when Zoro does? When every Swordsman ever worth anything in the verse (Zoro, Oden, Shanks, Roger) all had AdCoC, you think the Strongest Swordsman won't?
He's gonna ask Zoro to turn it off just like did against Shanks.

I

Indigo

It's interesting, because the spoilers haven't told us how these informations are being shown in the chapter

All this stuff about Crocodile creating the organization, then inviting Buggy and Mihawk.

What is this scene? Marines talking with each other? Morgan?

The entire chapter can't be just number reveals with some tidbits of cross guild and Sabo panel at the end, unless it's a super chill chapter besides that.

Has to be something more than that otherwise.
Sanji hates his picture, name or both for reasons
Sanji is angry for Zoro's bounty
Sanji is angry for Jimbe's while that damn shark laughs
Usopp shocked by his massive bounty
Franky hits Usopp
Chopper gag
So many funny moments ahead of us :steef:

I wonder who Buggy has a huge debt to pay, and who are the Debt Collectors that are going after Buggy that have people so hyped

Blackbeard? Shiryu and someone? That could hype the Shiryu kills Mihawk theory. But does Blackbeard have a lot of money right now? i guess he stole all of Whitebeard's treasures and territories
Still with the "Shiryu killing Mihawk" theory? :nicagesmile:

I

Indigo

Also, the title of the chapter is "A New Emperor"

but we already had the chapter revealing the new emperors, and another one for Sabo too

so what is going on with another Emperor?
Post automatically merged:

Still with the "Shiryu killing Mihawk" theory? :nicagesmile:

No, i hate it

i'm just speculating and thinking who the debt collectors going after Buggy could be

can you think of rich characters who would help Buggy?

Bruh. We have No indication of xebex having coc too.
Does that mean he stood at the top without Coc?

Mihawk is the strongest Swordsman and his rival is a Haki master to begin.
how can he not have Haki to counter Haki.
:whitepress:
If he had CoC, it would have been shown in Marineford and he would have damaged Jozu

I wonder who Buggy has a huge debt to pay, and who are the Debt Collectors that are going after Buggy that have people so hyped

Blackbeard? Shiryu and someone? That could hype the Shiryu kills Mihawk theory. But does Blackbeard have a lot of money right now? i guess he stole all of Whitebeard's treasures and territories
Are debt collectors mentioned anywhere? I just remember Buggy owes a huge debt to someone.

I didn't think much of that tbh but it might be Blackbeard, that opens many possibilities.

Status
Not open for further replies.