Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
You really think Mihawk put his all into that attack?
Bro was standing and threw a slash like zoro threw an attack at magistrate and cut him. It was not even named.

Bro didn't use a single named attack and Didn't bother to use haki as well.

Whitebeard himself didn't use adcoc or even coc in marineford becuz back then it was still a foreign Concept to us.

randomly Mihawk Throwing Adcoc attacks in Marineford would have Sliced marineford in the beginning only.

And for whitebeard to remember mihawk as someone as a rival of shanks and shanks actually accepting him as a rival is also more than enough to tell he has coc. and adcoc too. and we saw how great of power boost it is for Swordsman. Oden , Zoro , Rogers. There's no way Mihawk doesn't have it.
Shanks accept Buggy as his rival too

C

Cruxroux

@SDfear why is the chapter called "A New Emperor"?

there's some shenanigans going on here
Buggy Yonkou title taken and given mihaawk.
:steef::steef:
I mean which commander has a greater bounty than it's captain or cross build don't follow ranking system they just collab and mihawk stands at the top. Lol it's like mihawk carrying The whole Cross guild now.

But the straw hats also escaped Big Mom's territory, Nami, Brook and Chopper didn't get a raise for it. And Jimbei doesn't have CoC, so I can't see how he would be using adv CoC, let's not give that power to everybody in the verse now.
Kaido said that only a handful of the strongest can do it. If Jimbei somehow can just replicate that, it loses its impact
How does it lose impact? He is like one of the strongest fishmen if not the strongest and is their leader. He has all the traits of a conqueror and the anime has hinted it as well. You jumping down on Jinbei is funny because he has great feats pre timeskip itself. Nami, Chopper are fodders. They didn't do shit to Big Mom. Jimbei defied Big Mom infront of everybody, knocked her out of the ship and in Wano droped her down like she is a fodder. Jimbei deserves it if Croc gets 1.9, Croc hasnt even shown basic haki.

I

Indigo

Any good speculations thrown around since that reveal?
at first we thought they meant Mihawk and Crocodile going after someone

but know it's clear the one who has a debt is Buggy

so i'm throwing shit around to think who could be

Blackbeard is a possibility

Aokiji would be hype to see again

Aokiji + someone would be something else

How does it lose impact? He is like one of the strongest fishmen if not the strongest and is their leader. He has all the traits of a conqueror and the anime has hinted it as well. You jumping down on Jinbei is funny because he has great feats pre timeskip itself. Nami, Chopper are fodders. They didn't do shit to Big Mom. Jimbei defied Big Mom infront of everybody, knocked her out of the ship and in Wano droped her down like she is a fodder. Jimbei deserves it if Croc gets 1.9, Croc hasnt even shown basic haki.
Franky deserves atleast 300M more than what he got

facts tho croc might have haki now tbf
Post automatically merged:

Maybe Mihawk and Croc are going after Buggy
that wouldnt make sense tho

If Mihawk really wanted a challenge, why didn't he fight the Yonko and Admirals? Guy was acting like Mike Tyson after dusting the Doberman and Momongas of the world.
he wants a swordsman *

I

Indigo

Maybe Mihawk and Croc are going after Buggy
Good idea

Crocodile made the organization, invited Mihawk.

Crocodile said he is going after Buggy, because Buggy has a debt with him.

Somehow Marines heard this, and thought Buggy was a leader of Crocodile and Mihawk.

that would work with SDFear calling Marines stupid

If Mihawk really wanted a challenge, why didn't he fight the Yonko and Admirals? Guy was acting like Mike Tyson after dusting the Doberman and Momongas of the world.
No admiral is a proper swordsman and I doubt mihawk knew the movesets of the admirals(light and ice sword)

Good idea

Crocodile made the organization, invited Mihawk.

Crocodile said he is going after Buggy, because Buggy has a debt with him.

Somehow Marines heard this, and thought Buggy was a leader of Crocodile and Mihawk.

that would work with SDFear calling Marines stupid
I mean someone had to design the poster and name, doubt it was the marines

Status
Not open for further replies.