Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't seem to be the case, since we have seen Jimbei , Arlong, Hody Jones and others in their younger years and they are gaing like humans it seems.
Jimbei has a superior bounty than Katakuri but Katakuri should still body him for example.
I mean... Water is katakuri's weakness though
Maybe Jinbe can form a shield of water around himself making Mochi has hard time to punch him...
And we've seen water work on Katakuri's mochi despite being clad with armament haki

So.. who knows... Katakuri's biggest power is future sight... If Jinbe with his battle experience who is profecient with both Observation and armament haki can utilize his water advantage + has a way to counter future sight.. then he may pull a Win imo

Y'all would never question Kaido's title as the WSC or WBs title lmao. Only when it's Mihawk's title will questions like these arise.

Answer is, he challenged everyone , both Pirate & Marine , until he reached the top. He is the one who should be challenged by people who think they can take him, not the other way around.
Wym? I'll call Kaido out for the same thing Mihawk did. Both talk about challenges and, in Kaido's case wanting to die, but they never went out and fought people capable of possibly doing either. WB is removed from that because he just wanted a big family.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Wym? I'll call Kaido out for the same thing Mihawk did. Both talk about challenges and, in Kaido's case wanting to die, but they never went out and fought people capable of possibly doing either. WB is removed from that because he just wanted a big family.
Mihawk never does though, Kaido is a war monger who looked for battles and believed equality in war. Mihawk is someone who holds a title and is waiting for someone to surpass him.

You don't have the heavy weight champion challenge possible challengers, the challengers are the ones who request for the fight.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Lower than trash
In Kaido defense, he did spent whole lot of time and resources (smile) to prepare to fight WG

And he did try to go to Marineford

Franky beat Sasaki - 400 mil, less than God Usopp:kobeha:

Robin beats Black Maria - 900 fucking million, a bounty bigger than Cracker’s bounty. :crazwhat:

Sasaki complete garbage confirmed, Black Maria stays clowning this tree-hugger :ihaha:

its really all a plot device cause they are waiting for a very specific person
kaido joyboy
mihawk zoro
its less about wanting a challenge, since they are just the strongest in their subcategory.

Franky beat Sasaki - 400 mil, less than God Usopp:kobeha:

Robin beats Black Maria - 900 fucking million, a bounty bigger than Cracker’s bounty. :crazwhat:

Sasaki complete garbage confirmed, Black Maria stays clowning this tree-hugger :ihaha:
Nope. Robin's Bounty is for ability to read Poneglyphs. That and Feminism
Robin could not have beat Maria without Brook's help

Status
Not open for further replies.