Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that i'm going to get hated on after this post but i'd say it.

Firstly,
Oda always gave Luffy bigger bounty than the opponent that he DEFEATED until NOW, but in this arc we have two characters(Law and Kidd) that get bigger increases than the character that literally outperformed them badly which makes no sense. I know that a few are going to say that The Gorosei do it on purpose to keep Sun God hidden, but it's still meh.
Secondly,
Oda ruined any type of title, rank or position of power in the OP verse with this Buggy trolling again i know that a few are going to say that it does not matter because it just JOKES, but it does matter to me... At this point is not past Oda to literally give Buggy the PK title and for people to still say that it's just JOKES.

Anyway... Feel free to hate on the post.

I know that i'm going to get hated on after this post but i'd say it.

Firstly,
Oda always gave Luffy bigger bounty than the opponent that he DEFEATED until NOW, but in this arc we have two characters(Law and Kidd) that get bigger increases than the character that literally outperformed them badly which makes no sense to be. I know that a few are going to say that The Gorosei do it on purpose to keep Sun God hidden, but it's still meh.
Secondly,
Oda ruined any type of title, rank or position of power in the OP verse with this Buggy trolling again i know that a few are going to say that it does not matter because it just JOKES, but it does matter to me... At this point is not past Oda to literally give Buggy the PK title and for people to still say that it's just JOKES.

Anyway... Feel free to hate on the post.
Nah oda isn't senile enough to make buggy pk

I

Indigo

I thought the two characters was Crocs and Mihawk
We don't know for sure

we just know that Buggy has a debt with someone

that's why i'm thinking of the possibility of it being other people
Post automatically merged:

I mean someone had to design the poster and name, doubt it was the marines
That could've been Morgan and his team, it's on the newspaper after all

I

Indigo

usually you have good chances escaping from em. But in this case..

This implies those two debt collectors are not fodder.

Could it be Weevil + another Rox Pirate?

Aokiji + Shiryu?

Or it's not that obvious :quest:
Post automatically merged:

Wanna see him do Iron Sand techniques with CoA now
Any chances Buggy has a debt with the WG?

and the debt collectors are CP members?

like Lucci and Kaku?

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If Mihawk really wanted a challenge, why didn't he fight the Yonko and Admirals? Guy was acting like Mike Tyson after dusting the Doberman and Momongas of the world.
Y'all would never question Kaido's title as the WSC or WBs title lmao. Only when it's Mihawk's title will questions like these arise.

Answer is, he challenged everyone , both Pirate & Marine , until he reached the top. He is the one who should be challenged by people who think they can take him, not the other way around.

The person/people buggy owes money to likely has a bounty around 3bil which would explain buggys increase
Maybe the wg misinterpreted something and thought buggy beat them somehow

Any chances Buggy has a debt with the WG?

and the debt collectors are CP members?

like Lucci and Kaku?
I wouldn't see them as threats when you have Mihawk and Crocodile with his mafia as back up

Smoothie with random BMP were enough to overwhelm them

Unless Oda introduces those "Holy Knights" that were mentioned a few chapters ago as new powerful characters within the WG, who could be stronger than CP

Status
Not open for further replies.