• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The worst thing is Franky being robbed.

How minority reservation works
Jinbe beats a Tobiroppo 1B
Franky beats a Tobiroppo and oneshots a Number 400 M
Jimbei's bounty doesn't make sense either. He sure is strong but he was under Big Mom for 2 years and got no raise, now he defeats a mere Tobi Roppo and is above Sanji and just 1 million behind Zoro who both defeated YC. And it's not like they are younger with more potential and that the gap between their previous bounties weren't that big, oh yeah it's exactly like that

Jimbei's bounty doesn't make sense either. He sure is strong but he was under Big Mom for 2 years and got no raise, now he defeats a mere Tobi Roppo and is above Sanji and just 1 million behind Zoro who both defeated YC. And it's not like they are younger with more potential and that the gap between their previous bounties weren't that big, oh yeah it's exactly like that
WHAT IF Fishman lifespan is twice or 3 times the normal human which makes Jinbe relatively still youthful for his race? LOL

Because zoro did way more than killer
Outshined him on wano
Outshined him on the roof
Outshined him when they went back down
With his bounty being 120 more than his before now

I guess but still think all the bounties feel like random bs numbers

Because both feat, strength, portrayal, crew position/dynamics, and overall importance they zoro and sanji obviously clear jinbe now

Him and zoro having the same bounty is lame for zoro
Jinbe being above sanji is lame for sanji

Zoro and sanji's bounty on their own are completely fine imo but jinbe's bounty makes their's significantly less exciting and feel like less of an accomplishment than it should be and feel
Zoro barely accomplished anything he promised. Gathering samurais, avenging Yasuie, and killing Kaido, none of them happened.

Cook exposed Robin's location and could only beat a distracted and weakened Queen, who already lost his main weapon to Zoro and main virus to Chopper before Cook even started fighting him.

Both are lucky to have over a billion berry bounty. Killer and Jinbei, on the other hand, did exactly what they came to do.

I

Indigo

Bounties are less important, there is some interesting plot going on
:endthis:
Is it about that debt Buggy has?

and there's two characters going to collect?

i'm wondering who is it Buggy has a debt to and who are the debt collectors

i think we've mistaken Croco and Mihawk as the debt collectors at first

WHAT IF Fishman lifespan is twice or 3 times the normal human which makes Jinbe relatively still youthful for his race? LOL
Doesn't seem to be the case, since we have seen Jimbei , Arlong, Hody Jones and others in their younger years and they are gaing like humans it seems.
Jimbei has a superior bounty than Katakuri but Katakuri should still body him for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.