Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean that makes sense, he did beat aokiji and has elemental superiority over the others. Fuji is the only one with a df that could be used against him but fuji is old as fuck.
Not only that
Character and personality puts huge difference
Because when someone is very stubborn.. and his resolve is to the max... he is very likely to put 200% more power in the game
Compared to someone's personality is more laid back

Comparing Akainu's resolve against pirates to "Fujitora who let Luffy go away" or "Aokiji who also let Luffy before Enies lobby" or Kizaru who's always trolling... and lately Greenbull who ran away LOL

It's like comparing heaven to earth on how much more danger we will see from him

The key word is "Main" opponent. Not someone who is going to be like Blueno or Cracker
Exactly
I can tell you without a doubt that IFFFF Akainu is ever gonna be a main arc opponent for Luffy... he's without a doubt will show more ruthless attacks on Luffy than Kaido...
EVEN if I put Kaido above Akainu right now

But yeah... main opponent who come later usually show better feats .. as simple as that... it's how shonnen work

Exactly
I can tell you without a doubt that IFFFF Akainu is ever gonna be a main arc opponent for Luffy... he's without a doubt will show more ruthless attacks on Luffy than Kaido...
EVEN if I put Kaido above Akainu right now

But yeah... main opponent who come later usually show better feats .. as simple as that... it's how shonnen work
The fact is Akainu will be a mid arc opponent in the WG arc since the main opponents will be IM and Gorosei

For me
I always stated "NO YONKO IS EQUAL" and "NO ADMIRAL IS EQUAL"
Thus for me, there is no admiral or Yonko or Commander level for me
It's simply depends on how late you're meeting this enemy as a main opponent

Crocodile having a 2 billion bounty now should honestly stop the whole "level stuff"
You know equality isn't level.

Everyone thinks no Admiral is equal and no Yonko is equal. A Yonko level is more or less just stating that all Yonkos will need high+ diff to beat each other lol

Zorofans should riot against Franky bounty since Franky is self made and represents what Zoro respects. Just a normal Human who got ran over by a train and sunk in the sea and having enough will power and determination to not just survive but to perform an underwater surgery on himself without necessary tools and built himself into a human weapon. The amount of pain he endured must be about equal to "Nothing Happened feat" by Zoro and the cherry on the cake is that Franky still Optimistic, Badass and Funny instead of becoming a perpetually sulking emo

Not only that
Character and personality puts huge difference
Because when someone is very stubborn.. and his resolve is to the max... he is very likely to put 200% more power in the game
Compared to someone's personality is more laid back
Yeah but someone so stubborn is easier to predict, I don't count akainu's personality as something that would benefit him in a fight. Dude is like a dumb jock that made his way up to police chief, it's nothing to brag about or be impressed by. If anything his flawed personality will turn everyone on his side against him. He's the type that doesn't give a shit about collateral damage, he has no morals or sense just angry magma man who wants to kill pirates because he's dumb enough to think that's all his job is supposed to be.

Status
Not open for further replies.