Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They aren't swordsmen, though. And BB was definitely not a worthy rival back then.

And judging by the fact that he murdered comrades and brothers in arms of Navy for sport, and they still offered him political power and pardon just to get him to stop, I'm guessing Admirals weren't, either.
Post automatically merged:

?
So he is finding swordsman to fight???
What kind of logic is that??

They aren't swordsmen, though. And BB was definitely not a worthy rival back then.

And judging by the fact that he murdered comrades and brothers in arms of Navy for sport, and they still offered him political power and pardon just to get him to stop, I'm guessing Admirals weren't, either.
Post automatically merged:

?
Oh you guys don't
Ups

Beating a YC1 vs surviving a Yonkou's onslaught in her own territory. Why is it surprising? Jimbe might have used advCoC in his move to beat WsW too. With the lines and sorts of thing. If he used it then it's justified.
But the straw hats also escaped Big Mom's territory, Nami, Brook and Chopper didn't get a raise for it. And Jimbei doesn't have CoC, so I can't see how he would be using adv CoC, let's not give that power to everybody in the verse now.
Kaido said that only a handful of the strongest can do it. If Jimbei somehow can just replicate that, it loses its impact

Shitting on sanji is one thing but im surprised your shitting on zoro especially in comparison to killer and jinbe

Tho i do agree jinbe and killer are better than zoro and sanji i still think zosan deserved better representation with their bounties
Shitting and admitting facts are two very different things. :kata:

Zoro and Cook are lucky to have their current bounties after what happened in Onigashima. :zehaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.