Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. They beat people over 1.3 bill. They deserve bounties above that.

Atleast Luffy's bounty is somewhat explained. But theres no logical reason for why Zoro and Sanji are so damn low. Unless the Fish stole some of their bounty.
Their bounties are fine. Luffy doesn't offer good inflation and their crew and empire is still relatively tiny compared to rest of Yonko crews.

The only issue is Jinbei's extra inflation.

What pisses me off the most is the closeness to zoros bounty. Thats a portrayal literally made for sanji as a character and oda just dangled it in front of us like a piece of shit owner baiting it's starving dog
THERE YOU HAVE IT

Said explicitly by a lowly Sanji fan

Lmao these dogs can’t live or breathe without zoro
One single bounty disassociation from Zoro and look at these pathetic fucks crumble

If Sanji got a slight increase in WCI so could Jinbei.

Going from 400-500 million to more than a billion might be explainable, considering he's an ex warlord so he should have great influence, was a former captain of a crew afterall. And defeated Who's Who with ease (who's compared to Lucci).

I agree tho Oda should have given him Jack. Or pull a 4th calamity out of his ass and fight Jinbei, while Inuarashi can get his revenge.

Or help Yamato stall Kaido after mid diffing WW. Could have worked too, and better explain his bounty.
If that happened then I'd accept this so much easier

That's a lie tho. Make a list of jinbeis accomplishments and then sanjis.

Sanji>jimbei all day when it comes to fame and influence tf

Quit using headcanon and use your brain. Make an actual list. You'll see I'm right.
Then why is Jinbei's bounty higher?

:kayneshrug:

Clearly Oda, the Marines and Kaido's crew all just knew Jinbei

When Luffy, Jinbei and Sanji were climbing up the Onigashima tower, the fodder only knew Jinbei

CRY MORE

Yet you're the one crying since yesterday yet still shittalking people who are only telling you it's not a big deal lmao.

Get over it, mate. Sanji has had 4th highest bounty gag since the start of the fucking series. At this point his fans are crying a lot more than others are mocking him
I'm not reading that lmao. My dude read the last message. I don't care about what you have to say. You're a loser. Leave me alone

Their bounties are fine. Luffy doesn't offer good inflation and their crew and empire is still relatively tiny compared to rest of Yonko crews.

The only issue is Jinbei's extra inflation.
No...Its not fine. Its been current theme to surpass the bounties of the person you defeat. Theres only ever been 1 exception.

Zoro and Sanji defeated people above 1.3 bill. They deserve above that as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.