Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When the fuck was jimbei called that? That's cap.

No one saw what he did to big mom.

He quit her crew cool. Thats not a reason for fame. That's an internal crew matter. Doesn't affect bounty wtf

The last point applies way more to sanji who did significantly more and the raid would've failed without sanji saving momo.

You have no point and you make no FUCKING sense dude.

virgin Sanji fanboy detected

Then continue with crying, then randomly screaming "SANJI > ZORO" as if you're not affected, only to go back to crying about bounties again lol

Why'd anyone bully you over ZKK anyway? Unless you're actively going to shit on people who believed it
Dude you still try to reply to me? Lmaoooo just stop. I don't take clowns seriously. Your opinion is the least valued on this site. With beta bitch and shisho the bitch. Foh

They went from 300 million to over a billion.

"He treated them like garbage" because he didn't guve them a few extra hundred millions? Foh
Yes. They beat people over 1.3 bill. They deserve bounties above that.

Atleast Luffy's bounty is somewhat explained. But theres no logical reason for why Zoro and Sanji are so damn low. Unless the Fish stole some of their bounty.

You'd think Ztards would be the ones to cope hard about ZKK utterly failing but somehow Sanji fans still manage to make bigger fools out of themselves over a bounty.
if ZKK wasn't enough, Oda compared Luffy to Ryuma and Zoro left Wano mostly unkown but the people there

at least Momo (The Shogun) respects Zoro

Sanji fans are losing their shit because he is only 60 mil behind a shitty bounty, pathetic

Jinbei was a warlord

Called the World's Strongest Fishman (a World's Strongest Title, and people fear Fishman overall)

He was a part of the Marineford War and he helped save Luffy

He was a part of WCI, he challenged Big Mom head on and quit her crew in front of everybody

He also saved the Straw Hat crew on the ship, when Big Mom was attacking

Just joined the Straw Hats, helps take down Kaido and defeats an ex-CP Agent compared to Lucci

i think his bounty makes perfect fucking sense

you need to stop trash talking Jinbei
Sense . But 1 million difference is joke . Non logical .

Dude you still try to reply to me? Lmaoooo just stop. I don't take clowns seriously. Your opinion is the least valued on this site. With beta bitch and shisho the bitch. Foh
Yet you're the one crying since yesterday yet still shittalking people who are only telling you it's not a big deal lmao.

Get over it, mate. Sanji has had 4th highest bounty gag since the start of the fucking series. At this point his fans are crying a lot more than others are mocking him

How tf is it in fame?

Sanjis a fucking vinsmoke who helped luffy trash wci

Jimbei didn't raid ennies lobby

Jimbei didn't save a country from being taken over

Jimbei didn't save momo and the raid

Jimbei doesn't have more influence

I can make the list long as fuck comparably.

Jimbei fought who's who and ace. That was it. He's a bitch who hasn't done a damn thing to earn his bounty.

What pisses me off the most is the closeness to zoros bounty. Thats a portrayal literally made for sanji as a character and oda just dangled it in front of us like a piece of shit owner baiting it's starving dog
And who exaclty did Sanji fought ? After EL he has 0 feats. Even post TS he got cracked by Vergo, fodderized by Mingo, and kicked Oven.
Feats my ass

keep crying

Jinbei is more famous for the One Piece world right now

Sanji should pass him later

i'm tired of trying to explain to you

you are just a crying baby
That's a lie tho. Make a list of jinbeis accomplishments and then sanjis.

Sanji>jimbei all day when it comes to fame and influence tf

Quit using headcanon and use your brain. Make an actual list. You'll see I'm right.

Status
Not open for further replies.