Status
Not open for further replies.
How tf is it in fame?

Sanjis a fucking vinsmoke who helped luffy trash wci

Jimbei didn't raid ennies lobby

Jimbei didn't save a country from being taken over

Jimbei didn't save momo and the raid

Jimbei doesn't have more influence

I can make the list long as fuck comparably.

Jimbei fought who's who and ace. That was it. He's a bitch who hasn't done a damn thing to earn his bounty.

What pisses me off the most is the closeness to zoros bounty. Thats a portrayal literally made for sanji as a character and oda just dangled it in front of us like a piece of shit owner baiting it's starving dog
Jinbei fought more than Sanji during WCI
WG noticed that lmao
Sanjis greatest accomplishment was baking a cake and running away while Jinbei actively fought against the meme pirates LMFAO

World Government confirmed Sanji was an even bigger bitch when he screamed LOBINN TASUKETEEE

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
There's this ball of anxious energy in the pit of my stomach. I am angry and coping and seething. I'm so fucking upset it is ridiculous.

I'm ngl this shit has me pissed off so badly. Like jimbei? Fr? Oda. Really? Fucking jimbei???

Loda i humbly ask you to drink bleach. You've singlehandedly made the story less enjoyable every chapter that passes since the time skip. You're degrading in quality. You're degrading in skill. You're trash and I cannot support garbage. My back hurts from carrying this shit ass story for so many years. I truly cannot express my emotions. Words don't do it justice. I am coping hard and it will be many months before I recover.
The new @Kurozumi Wiwi :gokulaugh:

Fuck u delusional zoro fans. I don't have a shred of empathy after being bullied over zkk for so fucking long.

Not attacking u. I just don't feel bad for zoro fans atm because of their recent actions. (I'm actually a zoro fan too I just Stan sanji)

Ryuma is a one time thing.

Sanji and zoro as a duo is integral to one piece as a whole
No
You lost
Admit it

There's this ball of anxious energy in the pit of my stomach. I am angry and coping and seething. I'm so fucking upset it is ridiculous.

I'm ngl this shit has me pissed off so badly. Like jimbei? Fr? Oda. Really? Fucking jimbei???

Loda i humbly ask you to drink bleach. You've singlehandedly made the story less enjoyable every chapter that passes since the time skip. You're degrading in quality. You're degrading in skill. You're trash and I cannot support garbage. My back hurts from carrying this shit ass story for so many years. I truly cannot express my emotions. Words don't do it justice. I am coping hard and it will be many months before I recover.

Everyone knows sanji isn't weaker than jinbei

Point is it's not funny (well for zoro fans yes lol)

Bounties do not make sense at all.

Luffy should have higher Bounty than kidd and law

Zoro was on RT and defeated king and his bounty should have been more than 1.5 B

Sanji bounty should be around 1.3B

And, if oda really wanted to setup interaction with sanji then jinbei could have bounty around 1.3B but slightly lower than Sanji

Shs bounties are being modified or suppressed just to force rivalry on us when there isn't - be it Kidd/law/luffy or Zoro/sanji/jinbei
i will keep say that these bounties clearly show that the world doesn't know the specifics of wano.
the captains have the same bounty because what the world outside wano knows is that they allied to defeat kaido and big mom. together, they achieved the same thing, so their bounty is the same.
"sanji did this, jinbei fought that" doesn't really matter in this context.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
How tf is it in fame?

Sanjis a fucking vinsmoke who helped luffy trash wci

Jimbei didn't raid ennies lobby

Jimbei didn't save a country from being taken over

Jimbei didn't save momo and the raid

Jimbei doesn't have more influence

I can make the list long as fuck comparably.

Jimbei fought who's who and ace. That was it. He's a bitch who hasn't done a damn thing to earn his bounty.

What pisses me off the most is the closeness to zoros bounty. Thats a portrayal literally made for sanji as a character and oda just dangled it in front of us like a piece of shit owner baiting it's starving dog
sanji didnt help luffy trash WCI he actually saved the enemy's territory by stopping BM's rampage with the cake if it werent for sanji it would've been trashed much worse

There's none unless stated otherwise. You can't come up with headcanons to fill the gaps in your agendas.

Jinbei did nothing extra and nothing is stated to inflate his bounty as far as we know.
Yeah as far as we currently know, but the fact that everyone connected to warlords have insanely high bounties is curious. You can’t just ignore it nor what happened in onigashima. It’s clear that Jinbes bounty has inflation we just don’t know why yet.

Fuck u delusional zoro fans. I don't have a shred of empathy after being bullied over zkk for so fucking long.

Not attacking u. I just don't feel bad for zoro fans atm because of their recent actions. (I'm actually a zoro fan too I just Stan sanji)

Ryuma is a one time thing.

Sanji and zoro as a duo is integral to one piece as a whole
Then continue with crying, then randomly screaming "SANJI > ZORO" as if you're not affected, only to go back to crying about bounties again lol

Why'd anyone bully you over ZKK anyway? Unless you're actively going to shit on people who believed it

Jinbei was a warlord

Called the World's Strongest Fishman (a World's Strongest Title, and people fear Fishman overall)

He was a part of the Marineford War and he helped save Luffy

He was a part of WCI, he challenged Big Mom head on and quit her crew in front of everybody

He also saved the Straw Hat crew on the ship, when Big Mom was attacking

Just joined the Straw Hats, helps take down Kaido and defeats an ex-CP Agent compared to Lucci

i think his bounty makes perfect fucking sense

you need to stop trash talking Jinbei
When the fuck was jimbei called that? That's cap.

No one saw what he did to big mom.

He quit her crew cool. Thats not a reason for fame. That's an internal crew matter. Doesn't affect bounty wtf

The last point applies way more to sanji who did significantly more and the raid would've failed without sanji saving momo.

You have no point and you make no FUCKING sense dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.