Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There's this ball of anxious energy in the pit of my stomach. I am angry and coping and seething. I'm so fucking upset it is ridiculous.

I'm ngl this shit has me pissed off so badly. Like jimbei? Fr? Oda. Really? Fucking jimbei???

Loda i humbly ask you to drink bleach. You've singlehandedly made the story less enjoyable every chapter that passes since the time skip. You're degrading in quality. You're degrading in skill. You're trash and I cannot support garbage. My back hurts from carrying this shit ass story for so many years. I truly cannot express my emotions. Words don't do it justice. I am coping hard and it will be many months before I recover.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Sanji has the 4th bounty for almost the entire series

end of WCI and Wano was the only exception, because Zoro wasn't in WCI

Sanji was Bellow Robin

Sanji was Bellow Usopp
Ya but there is a big difference here

Robin and nami aren't seen as strong fighters but jinbei is

So jinbei having higher bounty than sanji is huge disappointment for sanji bros considering that sanji took queen down

There's this ball of anxious energy in the pit of my stomach. I am angry and coping and seething. I'm so fucking upset it is ridiculous.

I'm ngl this shit has me pissed off so badly. Like jimbei? Fr? Oda. Really? Fucking jimbei???

Loda i humbly ask you to drink bleach. You've singlehandedly made the story less enjoyable every chapter that passes since the time skip. You're degrading in quality. You're degrading in skill. You're trash and I cannot support garbage. My back hurts from carrying this shit ass story for so many years. I truly cannot express my emotions. Words don't do it justice. I am coping hard and it will be many months before I recover.
Eat a Klondike then fap. Fixes all the problems.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Thats kinda a whole different thing tbh
As a captain/leader your bounty is gonna go up faster and easier than your subordinates. Since you get recognition from your own individual actions + what your crew as a group like
Like in enies lobby luffy was responsible for defeating lucci and attacking it with his crew. Or like how whitebeard would be the most responsible for attack marineford because hes using his power that is his crew. Marco, jozu, etc. Wouldn't be seen as nearly responsible
That's what I was saying. The resources the captain has automatically boosts the captain's bounty. That's why Luffy and others have highly inflated bounties than subordinates. Similarly, Buggy got an instant boost in bounty thanks to Mihawk because they thought he was working for Buggy.

They gave the captain trio bounty based on the fact that they defeat kaido and linlin. Which on paper technically isn't wrong but they could've definitely specified more. At the end of the day their increases all came from that fact
With luffy's crew, fleet, influence, and yonko status having no effect on his bounty compared to theirs. It was there individual accomplishment of defeating the 2 yonko "together" that mattered the most
It is not only unfair but also wrong to give shared credit to Law and Kid on many levels because they received live updates on how Luffy defeated Kaido while Law and Kid worked together to put down Big Mom. They shouldn't get any credit for Kaido's defeat. At least, back in Dressrossa, Law played a pivotal role in Doffy's defeat. It isn't just Luffy who suffered from this. We know for a fact that even Zoro and Sanji also got their bounties lowered.

It makes no sense that Law and Kid's bounties exceed their opponent's bounty while Luffy, Zoro, and Sanji get bounties that are significantly below their own opponents' bounties. They quite literally lowballed the SH pirates' role in this war. It has nothing to do with individual accomplishments playing bigger roles here. If we're talking about individual accomplishments, then Kid and Law should get bounties in the 2 billion range.

B

Ballel

Whats better
Your rant or Wiwi's motherFUCKER?

I

Indigo

i do think jimbe's bounty is valid thi.. and that pattern ig yea does appease things a bit

So jinbei having higher bounty than sanji is huge disappointment for sanji bros considering that sanji took queen down
Very clear to me that Jinbei's bounty is higher because of his fame / reputation

just look at the Onigashima climbing tower scene again

Kaido men only know Jinbei and hype him up, instead of Sanji

it's just a new gag / interaction Oda is setting up for Sanji and Jinbei

since Jinbei just joined, Oda will be setting up interactions and gags between Jinbei and the rest of the crew

this isn't Oda saying Jinbei is stronger than Sanji

of course the community will make fun of Sanji (me included) and make it look like Sanji is weaker, but we all know it isn't the case

but Sanji is weaker than Zoro and Kaios is crazy

It doesn't even make sense narrative wise

Jimbeis a former warlord sure.

Sanjis a fucking vinsmoke germa mf who's an og strawhat commander. Ennies lobby, alabasta, thriller bark, etc.
Man's beat queen
Saved momos bitch ass
Helped luffy fuck up wci and thwart big mom
Etc

Jimbei fought who's who and said some shit about racism. Hasn't been notable in years.

Why the living fuck does it make sense to oda to give him a higher bounty. It doesn't even make sense narratively. Fuck the power scaling. It makes no sense in the story.

Sanji has the 4th bounty for almost the entire series

end of WCI and Wano was the only exception, because Zoro wasn't in WCI

Sanji was Bellow Robin

Sanji was Bellow Usopp
Yeah but it’s what caused the bounty.

Robin had an insane initial bounty
Usopp was the only five star in dressrosa

Jinbes random boost has yet to be explained

Well, yeah, it's unfair. Gorosei is trying to downplay Luffy now. Tried to wipe Gear 5 and the D. off the poster and give all 3 captains the same bounty but still got the Yonkou title.

Status
Not open for further replies.