Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

There's this ball of anxious energy in the pit of my stomach. I am angry and coping and seething. I'm so fucking upset it is ridiculous.

I'm ngl this shit has me pissed off so badly. Like jimbei? Fr? Oda. Really? Fucking jimbei???

Loda i humbly ask you to drink bleach. You've singlehandedly made the story less enjoyable every chapter that passes since the time skip. You're degrading in quality. You're degrading in skill. You're trash and I cannot support garbage. My back hurts from carrying this shit ass story for so many years. I truly cannot express my emotions. Words don't do it justice. I am coping hard and it will be many months before I recover.
bruv, we as Zoro fans have watched Oda compare Luffy to Ryuma

take a chill pill and keep going man

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
It doesn't even make sense narrative wise

Jimbeis a former warlord sure.

Sanjis a fucking vinsmoke germa mf who's an og strawhat commander. Ennies lobby, alabasta, thriller bark, etc.
Man's beat queen
Saved momos bitch ass
Helped luffy fuck up wci and thwart big mom
Etc

Jimbei fought who's who and said some shit about racism. Hasn't been notable in years.

Why the living fuck does it make sense to oda to give him a higher bounty. It doesn't even make sense narratively. Fuck the power scaling. It makes no sense in the story.
Bro, it's no biggie. The M3 bounties are a joke at this point. Don't sweat it.

B

Ballel

Didn't see wiwis post

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ADMIRALS. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARINE CAP IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WADMIRALS IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS MARINE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK YAMATO. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODEN. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!

on reputation / fame / bounty only

Sanji is stronger
How tf is it in fame?

Sanjis a fucking vinsmoke who helped luffy trash wci

Jimbei didn't raid ennies lobby

Jimbei didn't save a country from being taken over

Jimbei didn't save momo and the raid

Jimbei doesn't have more influence

I can make the list long as fuck comparably.

Jimbei fought who's who and ace. That was it. He's a bitch who hasn't done a damn thing to earn his bounty.

What pisses me off the most is the closeness to zoros bounty. Thats a portrayal literally made for sanji as a character and oda just dangled it in front of us like a piece of shit owner baiting it's starving dog

I

Indigo

Yeah but it’s what caused the bounty.

Robin had an insane initial bounty
Usopp was the only five star in dressrosa

Jinbes random boost has yet to be explained
Jinbei is a former warlord, has 4 decades of hype to his name in the entire world, already had a bigger bounty than Sanji during WCI and Wano

he officialy joins the Straw Hats this arc and defeats an ex-CP agent and helps bring Kaido down

on the eyes of random people, they just assumed Jinbei was the second in command, in fact he would be the 1st if Zoro wasn't in roofpiece i think

Very clear to me that Jinbei's bounty is higher because of his fame / reputation

just look at the Onigashima climbing tower scene again

Kaido men only know Jinbei and hype him up, instead of Sanji

it's just a new gag / interaction Oda is setting up for Sanji and Jinbei

since Jinbei just joined, Oda will be setting up interactions and gags between Jinbei and the rest of the crew

this isn't Oda saying Jinbei is stronger than Sanji

of course the community will make fun of Sanji (me included) and make it look like Sanji is weaker, but we all know it isn't the case

but Sanji is weaker than Zoro and Kaios is crazy
to me its the post-wci buff he should have gotten.

-showed up on the news paper in Shank's hand

- feats in WCI

etc

if sanji got 150 mil out if that than jimbe should have gotten one too, equal to it or over it.. then his bounties would have already gone past 500mil
now defeating WsW added 500-400 more + the yonko crew clout.

so he deserves to be in the billion range imo

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Very clear to me that Jinbei's bounty is higher because of his fame / reputation

just look at the Onigashima climbing tower scene again

Kaido men only know Jinbei and hype him up, instead of Sanji

it's just a new gag / interaction Oda is setting up for Sanji and Jinbei

since Jinbei just joined, Oda will be setting up interactions and gags between Jinbei and the rest of the crew

this isn't Oda saying Jinbei is stronger than Sanji

of course the community will make fun of Sanji (me included) and make it look like Sanji is weaker, but we all know it isn't the case

but Sanji is weaker than Zoro and Kaios is crazy
Everyone knows sanji isn't weaker than jinbei

Point is it's not funny (well for zoro fans yes lol)

Bounties do not make sense at all.

Luffy should have higher Bounty than kidd and law

Zoro was on RT and defeated king and his bounty should have been more than 1.5 B

Sanji bounty should be around 1.3B

And, if oda really wanted to setup interaction with sanji then jinbei could have bounty around 1.3B but slightly lower than Sanji

Shs bounties are being modified or suppressed just to force rivalry on us when there isn't - be it Kidd/law/luffy or Zoro/sanji/jinbei

There's this ball of anxious energy in the pit of my stomach. I am angry and coping and seething. I'm so fucking upset it is ridiculous.

I'm ngl this shit has me pissed off so badly. Like jimbei? Fr? Oda. Really? Fucking jimbei???

Loda i humbly ask you to drink bleach. You've singlehandedly made the story less enjoyable every chapter that passes since the time skip. You're degrading in quality. You're degrading in skill. You're trash and I cannot support garbage. My back hurts from carrying this shit ass story for so many years. I truly cannot express my emotions. Words don't do it justice. I am coping hard and it will be many months before I recover.
Lol

I

Indigo

How tf is it in fame?

Sanjis a fucking vinsmoke who helped luffy trash wci

Jimbei didn't raid ennies lobby

Jimbei didn't save a country from being taken over

Jimbei didn't save momo and the raid

Jimbei doesn't have more influence

I can make the list long as fuck comparably.

Jimbei fought who's who and ace. That was it. He's a bitch who hasn't done a damn thing to earn his bounty.

What pisses me off the most is the closeness to zoros bounty. Thats a portrayal literally made for sanji as a character and oda just dangled it in front of us like a piece of shit owner baiting it's starving dog
Jinbei was a warlord

Called the World's Strongest Fishman (a World's Strongest Title, and people fear Fishman overall)

He was a part of the Marineford War and he helped save Luffy

He was a part of WCI, he challenged Big Mom head on and quit her crew in front of everybody

He also saved the Straw Hat crew on the ship, when Big Mom was attacking

Just joined the Straw Hats, helps take down Kaido and defeats an ex-CP Agent compared to Lucci

i think his bounty makes perfect fucking sense

you need to stop trash talking Jinbei

bruv, we as Zoro fans have watched Oda compare Luffy to Ryuma

take a chill pill and keep going man
Fuck u delusional zoro fans. I don't have a shred of empathy after being bullied over zkk for so fucking long.

Not attacking u. I just don't feel bad for zoro fans atm because of their recent actions. (I'm actually a zoro fan too I just Stan sanji)

Ryuma is a one time thing.

Sanji and zoro as a duo is integral to one piece as a whole

Status
Not open for further replies.