Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinbei fought more than Sanji during WCI
WG noticed that lmao
Sanjis greatest accomplishment was baking a cake and running away while Jinbei actively fought against the meme pirates LMFAO

World Government confirmed Sanji was an even bigger bitch when he screamed LOBINN TASUKETEEE
Sanji actively fought several meme pirates dummy

No one saw jimbei push Big mom. Sanji can accomplish that same feat in base now

Fuck u delusional zoro fans. I don't have a shred of empathy after being bullied over zkk for so fucking long.

Not attacking u. I just don't feel bad for zoro fans atm because of their recent actions. (I'm actually a zoro fan too I just Stan sanji)

Ryuma is a one time thing.

Sanji and zoro as a duo is integral to one piece as a whole
So you say fuck zoro fans
But still want a rivalry between zoro and sanji
(Which is 90% gag fights and one sided rivalry by sanji Stan’s ) delusional

Blother Fertitta

Real Ni**er Blother
Sanji really is a reflection of his fans

motherfuckers are gonna start hating on Jinbei

even though Jinbei gives 0 fucks about bounties and had nothing to do with it

bunch of simps
Yeah lmfao shit is hilarious bruh
But Sanji been toxic for a minute
These bitches deliberately used the insensitive “Jinbei kill yoursef” panel for Powerscaling purposes as well as Sanji beating the shit out of non defending non Haki base Luffy lmao

What can you do when the author throws you meager bones once every decade

When the fuck was jimbei called that? That's cap.

No one saw what he did to big mom.

He quit her crew cool. Thats not a reason for fame. That's an internal crew matter. Doesn't affect bounty wtf

The last point applies way more to sanji who did significantly more and the raid would've failed without sanji saving momo.

You have no point and you make no FUCKING sense dude.
keep crying

Jinbei is more famous for the One Piece world right now

Sanji should pass him later

i'm tired of trying to explain to you

you are just a crying baby

Who cares about Sanji's current bounty or if Jinbe's bounty doesn't make any sense. If he got a bounty higher or identical to Zoro's, his last bounty would have been lower. Now there is gonna be a huge payoff: this is the perfect step to become the most dangerous and wanted man alive :steef:

When the fuck was jimbei called that? That's cap.

No one saw what he did to big mom.

He quit her crew cool. Thats not a reason for fame. That's an internal crew matter. Doesn't affect bounty wtf

The last point applies way more to sanji who did significantly more and the raid would've failed without sanji saving momo.

You have no point and you make no FUCKING sense dude.
If Sanji got a slight increase in WCI so could Jinbei.

Going from 400-500 million to more than a billion might be explainable, considering he's an ex warlord so he should have great influence, was a former captain of a crew afterall. And defeated Who's Who with ease (who's compared to Lucci).

I agree tho Oda should have given him Jack. Or pull a 4th calamity out of his ass and fight Jinbei, while Inuarashi can get his revenge.

Or help Yamato stall Kaido after mid diffing WW. Could have worked too, and better explain his bounty.

Status
Not open for further replies.