Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how people are trying to incorporate other people into an individual bounty, in order to downplay Shanks and make Mihawk look better.

Luffy's bounty, for instance, has absolutely nothing to do with Zoro. Its based on his strength and his actions alone. Imagine thinking even for a second that his bounty is 3bil, not because he beat Kaido, but because Zoro beat King. Such nonsense.

Shanks has that bounty because of his actions and his strength. Shanks > Mihawk. Live with it.

:ihaha:

But everything i listed was with marines present. I'm confused?
I did say as well that all of that still isn’t more impressive than what jimbei has achieved in the past so it doesn’t matter plus The marines don’t know about doffy slapping sanji, sanji attacking bm pirates, saving zou, beating page one and saving momo

"This thread" :suresure:

They're baiting & trolling lol, to get a rinse out of you.
Nothing changed regarding Sanji & Jinbe's PL since the raid lol. Wings > other subordinates.
Of course no sane person geniunely believes Jinbe > Sanji. But if you look at the original post...I was saying most Zoro fans in this thread were content with Zoro's bounty as long as they could clown Sanji.

I love how people are trying to incorporate other people into an individual bounty, in order to downplay Shanks and make Mihawk look better.

Luffy's bounty, for instance, has absolutely nothing to do with Zoro. Its based on his strength and his actions alone. Imagine thinking even for a second that his bounty is 3bil, not because he beat Kaido, but because Zoro beat King. Such nonsense.

Shanks has that bounty because of his actions and his strength. Shanks > Mihawk. Live with it.
You argued to death that Zoro anf Sanji won't fight Calamities

Who gives a shit what you think

Don't do it

You don't want sanji to go below Robin and jinbei at the same time do you? Lol
I don't care at this point😂😂😂 I hate this man with a passion. I waited years. Since his fight with oars to see sanji get that respekt he used to have pre ts

Remember ennies lobby train sanji? Only one to perform well against cp9 at first. Luffy and zoro got tossed out a window

Status
Not open for further replies.