Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mihawk couldn't have gotten a bounty long ago because his bounty was frozen

The moment he lost his warlord status, he formed cross guild with Croc so his new bounty is what he would've got regardless of whether he formed the group. Buggy only got his bounty by association and mistake.

The copium is amazing, you can't get bounty increase from a non existent organization
like i said we still didn't know what happen, what action they made who's enemies they fought, mihawk's bounty before it got frozen is still unknown, but it's obvious his current was accumulation of what happened with him and the others. don't fool your self. LOL :cheers:

You know fully well there's a scene that basically suggests he is one. Right when he starts fighting king....
Not after Wanonese made sure Luffy earn the Ryuma comparison. :willsmith:

And to think they said there will be a massive exodus from Zorofandom to Lanjitardom after Wano! :leohah:

Jimbei would get mid diffed by queen fuck outta here. Sanjis on the level of mid diffing latakuri. He's not here for some games. He's fighting an admiral next. Quit trying to put jimbei on his level.

We seen queen vs meme and we saw big mom who was literally dying vs jimbei.

Queen cracked her skull and knocked her out.

Jimbei pushed her into water.

She was dying vs jimbei. Nerfed as fuck.

Don't compare jimbei fighting who's who to sanji fighting queen.
Especially after how sanji handled queen.
I never said jimbei was on sanji’s level. Can you read? I’m not talking about powerscaling. I’m talking about how the wg views jimbei on a higher level than sanji. Ion know how you read what I said and thought about powerscaling 🤦🏽‍♂️

This is exactly why Mihawkbros won.

Imagine a loner who spent his time farming on an isolated Island with Baboons come back to instantly have 75-85% of the Bounty of Emperors of the Sea with their numerous fleets, powerful crewmates, multiple Islands & territories that they have under control.

1. Luffy kid and law having the same bounty and only luffy becoming a yonko
  2. Crocodile having a bounty close to yonko teach and wci luffy who was the closest thing to a yonko at the time
  3. Mihawk having a higher bounty than luffy and teach both at worst comparable to him individually and with yonko level fleets, crew, and territory

This is exactly why Mihawkbros won.

Imagine a loner who spent his time farming on an isolated Island with Baboons come back to instantly have 75-85% of the Bounty of Emperors of the Sea with their numerous fleets, powerful crewmates, multiple Islands & territories that they have under control.

The yonko leve baboons are what gave Mihawk his bounty

like i said we still didn't know what happen, what action they made who's enemies they fought, mihawk's bounty before it got frozen is still unknown, but it's obvious his current was accumulation of what happened with him and the others. don't fool your self. LOL :cheers:
And yet what is mentioned from the spoilers as his hype is his title and what he did before being a warlord ...Marine Hunter.

Stop coping lol

Status
Not open for further replies.