Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Luffy kid and law having the same bounty and only luffy becoming a yonko
Because the WG split the rewards of Kaido + BM equally because they are actively doing damage control over Nika's re emergence.

Crocodile having a bounty close to yonko teach and wci luffy who was the closest thing to a yonko at the time
Yes, we'll see why & how Crocodile gained that much bounty lmao. Besides, Cross Guild was his idea after all.

Mihawk having a higher bounty than luffy and teach both at worst comparable to him individually and with yonko level fleets, crew, and territory
Even if Mihawk's bounty is inflated by association with Cross Guild, their influence, territory, troops & overall threat level is miniscule compared to how much of a threat the 4 Yonko Empires are.

Seatonnes

is probably playing Overwatch 2
Don't you mean Lanjitards? They know Lanji is poo but they keep using bounties as if he could breathe the same air as FI's Zoro. :risitasad:
OHH NO its almost like oda is tryna reinforce a new monster trio also jinbe can sense when the tides are changing in the world (not literally) whitebeard - big mom - luffy, as well as working with one of the biggest threats to the wg government
:crazwhat:

Jimbei would get mid diffed by queen fuck outta here. Sanjis on the level of mid diffing latakuri. He's not here for some games. He's fighting an admiral next. Quit trying to put jimbei on his level.

We seen queen vs meme and we saw big mom who was literally dying vs jimbei.

Queen cracked her skull and knocked her out.

Jimbei pushed her into water.

She was dying vs jimbei. Nerfed as fuck.

Don't compare jimbei fighting who's who to sanji fighting queen.
Especially after how sanji handled queen.
:doffyou:

Stop coping and start paying attention to this:

Yall do realize the gap between sanji and zoro's bounty isn't even 70 mil
And the gap between zoro and jinbe is literally a single mil
:sanmoji:

:sanjismug:

I never said jimbei was on sanji’s level. Can you read? I’m not talking about powerscaling. I’m talking about how the wg views jimbei on a higher level than sanji. Ion know how you read what I said and thought about powerscaling 🤦🏽‍♂️
My dude powerscaling affects bounty. It's used to ps and is literally based on your strength in part.

You said jimbei mid diffed who's who. Implying doing that shows his strength justifies it.

Sanji also has plenty of feats and influence shown. Just look at law and xdrake and Hawkins. It's germa.

Look at prince sanji. Vinsmoke sanji on his bounty. That's huge. Easily hype to match what jimbei has.

Quit being obtuse and admit sanjis portrayal in general is better jimbeis. Easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.