Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jinbe's bounty was already higher than both Zoro and Sanji. All these "new monster trio" memes are embarrassing shit because it implies Zoro was kicked out of the trio for the last 4 years with that same tard logic.

What we're seeing is zoroach subhumans trying to hide behind Jinbe and do a victory lap as damage control for ZKK blowing up in their face.
Or Luffy is out and its Zoro, Jinbei, Sanji monster 3 now.. They have 3 Bounties close in the Billion..:kayneshrug:

My dude powerscaling affects bounty. It's used to ps and is literally based on your strength in part.

You said jimbei mid diffed who's who. Implying doing that shows his strength justifies it.

Sanji also has plenty of feats and influence shown. Just look at law and xdrake and Hawkins. It's germa.

Look at prince sanji. Vinsmoke sanji on his bounty. That's huge. Easily hype to match what jimbei has.

Quit being obtuse and admit sanjis portrayal in general is better jimbeis. Easily.
My point wasn’t about powerscaling. I’m aware power plays a part in bounty but so does notoriety and influence. It’s a literal fact that jimbei is more known, has more notoriety and influence than sanji. Sanji before wci wasn’t even seen as top three members of the crew in the op verse while jimbei was even more influential than luffy at one point. The entire world prolly doesn’t even know that sanji beat queen while all of jimbei’s accomplishments are known. The ppl in the one piece world thinks sanji’s best accomplishment is just being related to his father. As I said before I’m not saying jimbei is as strong as sanji I’m just saying that jimbei is more feared and known and it’s a literal fact. You needa stop thinking that anyone disagreeing with you on sanji is hating on him

Since Mihawk is the marine hunter im starting to think the DF user who cut admiral Zephy's arm and killed his whole crew was probably Mihawk.

Now we just need to seatback and watch the :

1. hakiman not a swordsman
2. DF user not a swordsman
3. something more than just pure swordsmanship
4. WSS is just a swords skill thing not about strength

Lets all seatback and watch as the haters come up with more excuses when Oda reveals that Mihawk is a master of all 3 hakis, has an ability, uses kicks and punches and also uses knifes and not just swords :milaugh:

KiriNigiri

The Road To Harmony
I love how Crocoboy is the mastermind of this whole organization, yet possesses the lowest bounty. It only accentuates his Bond-esque villain nature. Unlike most pirates who seek fame and recognition, Crocodile prefers to stay on the down low and keep his activities and plans secret. Back in Baroque Works, he had the codename Mr. 0, aka, Mr. Absent. Instead of a power symbol, he is a shadow that tries to loom over his opposition and associates. From that end, Crocodile is most similar to Im.

And yet what is mentioned from the spoilers as his hype is his title and what he did before being a warlord ...Marine Hunter.

Stop coping lol
Ok i have a question so do you think mihawk's 3.6 B bounty was the same since way back? if you think so, that speaks for it,

you fools are getting carried away from the hyped, Mihawk got involves in a scheme along with buggy and croc, and they got huge bounty from what they did.

even if mihawk's bounty got frozen when he become wrlord, by the time he get's strip of the tittle, his frozen bounty will comeback, and might get boost depends on some circumstances, same thing happened with the other warlord. mihawk current bounty was the result of him teaming with the guys luffy beaten:kayneshrug:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I was wanking Mihawk before you even registered here.

The fact that I wasn't deep throating Mihawk without anything to back it up like a brainless ape doesn't mean I never wanked him.

I shat on Erkan and Noodle clowns before you were even in here.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Why people are saying Mihawk got Bounty because of cross guild? Are we reading one piece or what?

Mihawk has highest bounty which got released after being frozen for 11 years

I don't see anyone saying Luffy has highest bounty because of his crew or shanks has highest bounty because of his crew but when it comes to Mihawk it's different story

Such double standards

Status
Not open for further replies.