Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was wanking Mihawk before you even registered here.
I was here from day 1
The fact that I wasn't deep throating Mihawk without anything to back it up like a brainless ape doesn't mean I never wanked him.
Mihawk had portrayal over Shanks since his very introduction and nothing that happened in the story until now suggested otherwise

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Luffy's yonko status and crew still didn't effect his bounty at all
What part of the Government doing damage control and reducing Luffy's bounty do you not understand?

We know Buggy got the credit even tho it was crocodiles idea
His bounty is still close to a yonko with a yonko like crew despite having neither himself
We still don't know what happened yet and why he has that bounty lmao.

If its based on the individual and their accomplishment not really. His bounty would be fitting tbh
Luffy had a powerful crew & a Grand Fleet behind him which is how he was made the 5th Emperor by Morgans while Kid and Law who have accomplished MUCH more individually aren't being called the 5th Emperor now even if they have a bounty TWICE the amount Luffy had.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I was here from day 1

Mihawk had portrayal over Shanks since his very introduction and nothing that happened in the story until now suggested otherwise
I think the same but I'm more so "I need something to back it up".

I don't like pointless rambling like Kaios or others freaks perform for their faves.

Now I'm unleashed. There is nothing holding Mihawk back.

Status
Not open for further replies.