All-Purpose Pokémon Thread

Why Is Lumiose City Undergoing Redevelopment?

• Total voters

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I understand and I still raise, They look like shit.
They do, but you don’t have to keep their looks like that the whole game, this is a very easily solved problem :usosmug:
The customization in this one in particular is apparently dog shit. On the site it talks about outfits or whatever and there are only 4 types of clothing options and they're all school uniforms. When I read that I was actually malding
Something tells me they’ll roll out more options through DLC or Mystery Gifts, but I also know they’re not revealing everything in the base game prior to release, so we might be jumping the gun a bit here.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
They do, but you don’t have to keep their looks like that the whole game, this is a very easily solved problem :usosmug:

Something tells me they’ll roll out more options through DLC or Mystery Gifts, but I also know they’re not revealing everything in the base game prior to release, so we might be jumping the gun a bit here.
Idk, hopefully there's more but the wording here is pretty definitive I think.

It's not looking good.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Idk, hopefully there's more but the wording here is pretty definitive I think.

It's not looking good.
“Four different kinds of uniforms” but it mentions accessories, so yeah, I guess it’s bad news if you don’t like the outfit, but it still seems like you can mix and match all the add-ons to get the unique look you want. I don’t know, trainer customization is such a meaningless aspect to me, I let my fiancé create my character’s looks in SwSh and L:A so I could focus on catching and battling :laughmoji:

@Cutty Jewboy @Mr. Reloaded @EtenBoby @Meeyori @Nikuzi

late post but here's my 'super cuddly' team I've been using as a 2nd main team in Legends Arceus post-Volo and I adore them too damn much >.< (gonna miss them a ton now that I'm back in university)

• Hisui Lilligant - first Petilil I encountered and it was basically following me around w/o fleeing while I was trying to hide and I eventually caught it without it coming out. Been performing way better than Hisui Decidueye and kicks a ton of butt too

• Glaceon ♂ - first eevee that I evolved, which happened to be with an Ice Stone

• Alpha Gardevoir - encountered it before I completed the main story in Alabaster Icelands (10 levels higher than all my main pokemon team at the time) and even though it noticed me it didn't attack outright and I threw a pokeball and caught it on the spot with no resistance.

• Alolan Ninetales - got it from the missions and have been adoring it way too much once it evolved.

• Sylveon - finally caught my first female eevee and eventually evolved it into a Sylveon after going around an hr on berry trees. Like Leafeon, it loves hopping around when I speak to it

• Alpha Leafeon - encountered it in Obsidian Fieldlands during Space Time Distortions and tried to flee since i was down to my last pokemon w/o any healing items left and it ended up disappearing due to the period running out. Came back an hr later with items and it showed up once again (same level and gender) with another space time distortion in the same exact spot i encountered it the first time. Caught it in a pokeball without resistance as well. It always hops in happiness whenever I talk to it 😭

really hoping we can interact with our pokemon more in scarlet/violet >.<

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Cutty Jewboy @Mr. Reloaded @EtenBoby @Meeyori @Nikuzi

late post but here's my 'super cuddly' team I've been using as a 2nd main team in Legends Arceus post-Volo and I adore them too damn much >.< (gonna miss them a ton now that I'm back in university)

• Hisui Lilligant - first Petilil I encountered and it was basically following me around w/o fleeing while I was trying to hide and I eventually caught it without it coming out. Been performing way better than Hisui Decidueye and kicks a ton of butt too

• Glaceon ♂ - first eevee that I evolved, which happened to be with an Ice Stone

• Alpha Gardevoir - encountered it before I completed the main story in Alabaster Icelands (10 levels higher than all my main pokemon team at the time) and even though it noticed me it didn't attack outright and I threw a pokeball and caught it on the spot with no resistance.

• Alolan Ninetales - got it from the missions and have been adoring it way too much once it evolved.

• Sylveon - finally caught my first female eevee and eventually evolved it into a Sylveon after going around an hr on berry trees. Like Leafeon, it loves hopping around when I speak to it

• Alpha Leafeon - encountered it in Obsidian Fieldlands during Space Time Distortions and tried to flee since i was down to my last pokemon w/o any healing items left and it ended up disappearing due to the period running out. Came back an hr later with items and it showed up once again (same level and gender) with another space time distortion in the same exact spot i encountered it the first time. Caught it in a pokeball without resistance as well. It always hops in happiness whenever I talk to it 😭

really hoping we can interact with our pokemon more in scarlet/violet >.<
They all look kickass!! I’ll take a picture of my main team as well as my Shiny Squad™️©️®️ to share in a bit :cheers: