General & Others Unpopular Opinions?

No, the most pathetic one is tissuehawk. Blackwell is still growing and you are going to eat your own words. Just hope when he does look threatening, don't simply strike it off as bad writing.
Its inevitable that he will be strong in the final battle, and thats what im saying. His previous portrayal doesnt justify this kind of strenght when in ID he was screaming from a hakiless g2 punch and he wasnt some rookie newcomer, he has decades on his back of fighting. That is clearly bad writing.

Its inevitable that he will be strong in the final battle, and thats what im saying. His previous portrayal doesnt justify this kind of strenght when in ID he was screaming from a hakiless g2 punch and he wasnt some rookie newcomer, he has decades on his back of fighting. That is clearly bad writing.
So you are saying that if mihawk looks stronger than people think while fighting Zoro, it counts as bad writing given his pathetic portrayal so far.

So you are saying that if mihawk looks stronger than people think while fighting Zoro, it counts as bad writing given his pathetic portrayal so far.
I dont care about Mihawk and as far as we know he hasnt even been damaged or anything close to BB at this point as i said above. If ID BB took a g4 punch he would be out giving his pathetic scream from hakiless g2, and as i explained above he is not some rookie like the SHs that had to train during the ts to be stronger, he was already a pirate in WB's ships for decades.

BB is one of the most pathetics "filan" villain in the entire manga history. No hype at all, never portrayed as a real threat and powerhouse, no real feats besides a scar and gangbanging on an almost dead sickbeard, and somehow we have to accept him as the "endgame" villain for some reason.
I agree and I don’t think he will be endgame. And he will also not get a huge arc like Kaido. I think he will be the next villain. He will go after Luffy and his fruit and get his ass kicked. Imu-sama is the last villain

Yamato is only created (and good) for fanservice, see my signature as example :goyea:
You are forgetting selling merch and manga volumes for people that want a new nakama.
Post automatically merged:

Queen is the worst YC as of now. Jack & Cracker feel stronger than him.
Wow, that's really wild.

King I found very weak. Outside of his defenses (that aren't that good after all since Aramaki could ignore it), he suck ass. Slow as fuck, pattern attacks like a boss in easy mode and very weak DF. Queen actually felt very stronger and more than capable of kicking his ass. Zoro can only win against king if he uses his ''teleport behind you'' finishers.

Most of the SH crew sucks, fans dont care about them, Oda clearly doesnt care for most of them. At this point the only members that have some significance are luffy/zoro/sanji/robin and jinbe who i am willing to bet will be the new franky and will be put aside soon.
Robin, the character that was ignored for all of post time skip?

I wont argue about if Robin has or hasnt been ignored, thing is as i said above more than half of the crew is ignored and thats a major issue and its clear that Oda doesnt give a fuck and thats why he introduces new characters non stop, because even he doesnt like them. I believe that in his mind if it was possible he could have some of the main crew getting killed so he can be over with them.

I don't know if this was posted before but here goes: Most of Wano was a waste of time and not interesting at all, it was by far the worst arc in the series and is the first arc that caused me to take a break away from the series. The Red Scabbards were annoying and are barely above fodder level save Inu, Neko, and Izo. Too much time was wasted on them and they did literally nothing. Also: I didn't like Oden very much; he was a moron and a poor leader that did not deserve the praise he got.

I don't know if this was posted before but here goes: Most of Wano was a waste of time and not interesting at all, it was by far the worst arc in the series and is the first arc that caused me to take a break away from the series. The Red Scabbards were annoying and are barely above fodder level save Inu, Neko, and Izo. Too much time was wasted on them and they did literally nothing. Also: I didn't like Oden very much; he was a moron and a poor leader that did not deserve the praise he got.
How is this unpopular?