Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rocks 2.0:Mihawk,Weevil,Boa Hancock,Kuma,Crocodile,Daz Bones,Caesar,Caribou and his brother,Moriah,Perona,Buggy,Gin and Don. Krieg,CPT.Kuro.
Add on top of that Pluton and Poseidon.Former impel down prisoners and buggy pirates,Kuja warriors,Mihawk's monkey army,Don Krieg's fodder army.
If Blueno is with the cross guild like some people theorized raiding Impel Down would be a cake walk with such a force.
Then we could see a return of DD pirates to add even more chaos into the story.I'm a 100% certain that Impel Down will be raided again before or during the final war.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
What do folks think about the very high Shichibukai bounties?

Why is Buggy's bounty so high? I thought that maybe it was something like Mihawk boosting his bounty, but Mihawk's bounty is already crazy high without even being a captain. Too high for it to be Buggy getting his credit.

If the Marines knew that Crocodile was the founder, would he have gotten a 4 billion+ bounty instead?

What do you think about his bounty being higher than the YC 1s (WCI Luffy, Katakuri, Marco, King)?

He's nearly at 2 billion. That's crazy, and the Marines don't even know that he's not the real captain.

I never understood the Admiral vs Yonko vs Mihawk agendas. Its not like anyone of these group beat the other neg diff or anything close.

Even if its Kaido vs Akainu or Shanks vs Kaido or Mihawk vs Shanks or you name it all goes extr diff to anyone who wins.

The funniest thing about the 1 year dialogue is that Oda just used Akainu as a random example of a strong guy and it could have really been any other top tier…

Anyway Luffy has almost peaked he won’t even be growing at a high rate anymore.

Peppercore

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝚂𝚒𝚖𝚙
Rage? That's a kind way to put it.

But for real I'd be very disappointed because of how it was handled. Neglected her hardcore during Wano, putting her in a position that she didn't seem enthusiastic for and even offscreen her goodbye with the Straw Hats despite her traveling with them for a good while + how Pedro means a lot to Luffy shown by that Gear 5th power-up. It's why I'm still on hopium.
I agree. Like im being fr that she doesn't have to join but to offscreen her goodbye...oda what? 1056 wasn't a great send off for her and having her go home like what pero said...leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Like shouldn't the minks at least join the grand fleet or something????

Status
Not open for further replies.