Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actuallly , cross guild actions are meaningless . Mihawk said he dont have any intention just want to live peacefully . Then he said they can do whatever they do in shadows . Seems so lame . I did not get hype .

Of course , we know buggy is kinda joke for title . But humiliation is too much for buggy . Disappointment .

Sanjis vinsmoke title apparently has been removed in his poster . This is a good thing . Because sanjis germa connection was removed .

Showing marines too much idiot is kinda strange .

Last thing oda cannot finish this manga at least 5 year with this pace .

Narrator presents the new bounties of the emperor "Straw Hat Luffy" and his 9 "commanders".

We still need one more straw hat commander.

Since this was a majority world update chapter with small straw hat focus and no timeskip, the crate theory still lives on. Funnily enough, the first time Carrot snuck onboard the chapter ended with a cliffhanger about the revos. Meanwhile it seems the next chapter will start on something major with the revos. It's now or never rabbit!!

Morons: B-b-buh buh but! *wipes drool and crayon residue from mouth* Mihawk is only more skilled than Shanks! He is not stronger! :pepecopium:

Me: Hmm yes very interesting. So tell me then, why does the Navy, Whitebeard and literally everyone else both in and out of canon compare the two? What were they duelling for? Legendary dick-measuring contests that were so unsatisfying, Mihawk went to wipe his ass with the marines instead? It totally makes sense to compare a swordsman with a supposed non-swordsman and say one is more skilled! For example:

“Zoro is more skilled than Luffy”

Really makes sense to compare them this way. Thanks for enlightening me guys!

:pepehawk::pepehawk::pepehawk:

Status
Not open for further replies.