Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Out of all the SHs, the one with the most disappointing bounty reveal is Franky.

I would say Chopper but we all know that Oda will never change the Chopper bounty gag.

Sanji fans can complain about Sanji's bounty being lower than Jinbe but at least he still made in the billions.

Franky on the other hand not only didn't break in the 400 millions, but on top of that his picture on his wanted poster is the Sunny's figurehead.

Oda did Franky more dirty than Sanji.

So I try make my point about Mihawk and Shanks.

Oda did prettykcj a smart move. In my opinion Mihawk = Shanks they are equal, a all out fight could go either way.

Why I'm thinking like that ?

I'll try to explain. First of all it is 100 % sure Mihawk has all 3 Haki forms. Just like Shanks.

Shanks has most likely the strongest COC in the story. He's the killer of observation Haki.

Mihawk is the Clairvoyant, his observation Haki might be on another Leben just like Shanks COC. Shanks most likely can't kill Mihawks observation.

Mihawk also might have stronger COA Haki.

If we consider COC way more significant then to sum up I'll assume the are also equal in that term.

So Shanks and Mihawk are 100% same level. Mihawk = Shanks.

So Oda saying that Mihawk has better skill in swordsmanship is genius. That means Shanks has other feats who he is better. That ain't a downplay of Shanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.