Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He has a black blade which is heavily implied to be a haki based skill and as shown by Zoro, Haki based combat fuses seamlessly with swordsmanship. You can deny it if you want but I'm not interested in forced semantics at this point.
There will be higher tiers of Haki that can't be infused in Blades, Shanks and Roger are Haki masters.. lf they were only swordsmen they would have made their blade Black like Mihawk..

Oda is a fucking legend for going on a break after this Chapter. Let the Mihawk downplayers really stew in their salt. Jesus CHRIST this chapter is gold. Mihawk NOT ONLY explicitly gets a bounty HIGHER than that of Buggy, an unprecedented thing with any Yonko and their "subordinate" throughout the story, NAH he ALSO outright says "eh, I just do not want to be an Emperor" and is the guy that convinces Crocodile to use Buggy as a scapegoat.

:milaugh:

If skill is the only important thing why Zoro got aCoC that will not help him to be the strongest WSS....

Man Zoro must train his skills !!! He has wasted all timeskip learning useless haki .

:few:

D

Deleted member 10278

Is Jew D Boy gone after Yamato didn’t join? I know that Dizzy owned a majority of the real estate, with Carrot4nakama also living there rent free but as Shishio says its just a japanese cartoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.