Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Furthermore ,
Zoro has been trained by Mihawk
Sanji trained himself .

And bounty differences is 69 million . I am sad for zoro for that .
Actually....
Sanji was trained by a powerful pirate and he teach sanji everything from a to z.
He just has to grow stronger..
Imagine zoro being trained by someone like Mihawk from his childhood :kobeha:

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Oda is a fucking legend for going on a break after this Chapter. Let the Mihawk downplayers really stew in their salt. Jesus CHRIST this chapter is gold. Mihawk NOT ONLY explicitly gets a bounty HIGHER than that of Buggy, an unprecedented thing with any Yonko and their "subordinate" throughout the story, NAH he ALSO outright says "eh, I just do not want to be an Emperor" and is the guy that convinces Crocodile to use Buggy as a scapegoat.

:milaugh:
You forgot how they (Marine) call Buggy "Shanks' equal" lmao

Oda is a fucking legend for going on a break after this Chapter. Let the Mihawk downplayers really stew in their salt. Jesus CHRIST this chapter is gold. Mihawk NOT ONLY explicitly gets a bounty HIGHER than that of Buggy, an unprecedented thing with any Yonko and their "subordinate" throughout the story, NAH he ALSO outright says "eh, I just do not want to be an Emperor" and is the guy that convinces Crocodile to use Buggy as a scapegoat.

:milaugh:
Mihawk build different. Remember Garps feat like: Nah I will not become an admiral. I just want to chill.

Mihawk did the same with the much extremer feat like: Nah I don't want to be a yonkou. Motherfucker I want to drink wine, fuck Perona and chill the fuck out of me life. Plant some weed and getting high every day. :milaugh::myman::cheers:

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Love the portrayal of Crocodile here. Actually showing how ruthless he is as an underworld boss instead of a token panel or two like Doflamingo and Big Mom
Yeah I love it as well. Crocodile since he beginning was a man of deals and blood, and he won't anyone say otherwise. His plan around Alabastra was great, his persona while impel down as it got once again free hands straight up got back to it's great picture, and now this, what was probably in his plans for long, waiting for the perfect time to make it happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.