Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fair tho
I don't think mihawk being more skilled as a swordsman than shanks necessarily makes him stronger
Tho we just need to see more of shanks
I agree with you, but in fact it's not that part that makes me think that this is an important moment.

We have always theorized that Mihawk was a better swordsman and Shansk was better in haki or at least in CoC, but it's the first time that someone important remarks that Mihawk is the strongest swordsman right after talking about Shanks (and basically saying that Shanks is a swordsman himself).

He is not. Swordsmanship is a fighting style that Luffy does not have in his repertoire, he still went along with his own brawling style while holding the sword prompting Zoro’s reaction in that panel. Tashigi on the other hand is a full fledged swordsman.
Again bullshit. There is no such thing as a true swordsman or a true martial artist or a true boxer in one piece since other elements are simultaneously involved with their fighting style (devil fruit ability, haki , etc)

WGS = ''SKILL'' :cheers::gokulaugh::suresure:

Brannew: “Hawkeye Mihawk”!! Also a former Warlord of the Sea and his swordsmanship surpasses that of the Emperor “Red Haired”!!
As the Strongest Swordsman in the World, he’s wanted for..!! 3.5 billion and 90 million berries!!

Not power, SWORDSMANSHIP :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Would be nice when Zoro stops using his strength, speed, CoA, CoO and CoC to challenge Mihawk to a skills fight and wins.

Oh, right, except not.

3.6b bounty based on combat power only, damn

WGS = ''SKILL'' :cheers::gokulaugh::suresure:

Brannew: “Hawkeye Mihawk”!! Also a former Warlord of the Sea and his swordsmanship surpasses that of the Emperor “Red Haired”!!
As the Strongest Swordsman in the World, he’s wanted for..!! 3.5 billion and 90 million berries!!

Not power, SWORDSMANSHIP :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Guess what both Shanks and Mihawk are going to do in a fight, use their swords :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.