Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There wouldn't be any point hyping Mihawk by saying he has better sword skills than Shanks if they the Navy didn't at least perceive Shanks to be a swordsman.
WGS = ''SKILL'' :cheers::gokulaugh::suresure:

Brannew: “Hawkeye Mihawk”!! Also a former Warlord of the Sea and his swordsmanship surpasses that of the Emperor “Red Haired”!!
As the Strongest Swordsman in the World, he’s wanted for..!! 3.5 billion and 90 million berries!!

Not power, SWORDSMANSHIP :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::suresure::suresure::suresure:

1 The Mihuk SOLO Award is comparable to the yonko Shanks award with territories and a team. 2 Mihouk refused the title of yonko, although he could have become one. 3 The Navy considers Shanks the best swordsman, but weaker than Mihok. 4 Mihuk is the STRONGEST swordsman chic. There is not a single argument not to consider that Mihawk > Shanks
one who rival shanks 3.189
one who surpass shanks 3.59

he easily can use it else where in no sword style on his hand
on sword or not on sword haki is part of any fighting style
He can't because he follow the path of the swordman and swordsmen put everything they have behind their swords.. That's why Zoro
won't coat his body in Coa to defend against injuries that he couldnt block..

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
You are just in denial at this point.

What about zoro who uses haki, has adv.coc and use it like shanks? After zoro defeats Mihawk, no one gonna say Mihawk is stronger than zoro in swordskill.

Everytime we saw Shanks he used a sword and literally the best of them is Mihawk. It means simply Mihawk > Shanks.

It's over, move on lol.
Let out the trolling aside

Do you really think Mihawk can beat Roger ?

Do you think titles are absolute ?

COC was always the most hyped powers and each time Shanks appear he is making a COC showtime.

Straw hats are extremely important and the only one having them for 2 are the former pirate king, the future one and Shanks

shanks is related to Luffy

Mihawk and Shanks are rivals and I think extremely close and it will be extreme diff, but from what we have I can’t see Shanks losing. The narrative doesn’t go that way

D

Deleted member 10278

Mihawk and Croco is the OTP I never know I needed :steef::steef::steef::steef::steef:

Marine Hunter v Pirate Hunter, how fitting :suresure:

Now that we know that Mihawk and Buggy escaped and probably Weevil did the same it's probably confirmed that at least Boa got captured. Otherwise the marine raid would have been a total flop.
Boa being captured makes the most sense, we could possibly get something that has to do with her past. Boa being saved by Luffy in the final war incoming?

Status
Not open for further replies.