Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's shameless after 4 years of kaido he gets this insecure about mihawk :whitepress:
Mihawk probably get 10-30 chapter screen time in final saga depend how oda handle .
I think cross guild willl meet starwhats sooner than people thought.

‘Buggy and Crocodile did want go to new world before . Buggy even want to be pirate king .

That is my view.
‘Of course , I know mihawk > shanks before.

Of course peopke will go crazy on 10-30 chapters of mihawk stuff than kaido

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
If Branew had stated that Mihwk is stronger or that his Haki surpasses Red's, I would worry about my Shanks, but precisely swordmanship, no

goda again
This is playing on words.

Shanks' skill is Swordsmanship.

Haki is connected to swordsmanship because weapon is a way to channel your Haki.

Just like Sanji channels his haki thru kicks, swordsmen do it with sword.

Guess Sanji is one of the better Martial artist not a strong YC???

Brannew: “Hawkeye Mihawk”!! Also a former Warlord of the Sea and his swordsmanship surpasses that of the Emperor “Red Haired”!!
As the Strongest Swordsman in the World, he’s wanted for..!! 3.5 billion and 90 million berries!!

:steef::suresure:

Mihawk fans coping

What did I say before:

It means nothing, no one said people can't use other skill sets, and beat a superior swordsman with other skills. Pica literally used sword, then drop his sword and fight with Haki at full power.

Swordsman = skill. No need to add another importance to this shit. Shanks's full power is unknown, sword title shouldn't be a factor over him.
Ch.749 - Pica uses sword

Ch.752 - Pica keeps fighting by using sword

Ch.754 - Pica still fights by using sword

Ch.778 - Pica stops using his sword and fights by concentrating on his Haki only as his last resort.

Zolo admits, Pica's technique could work if Pica's Haki was greater than Zolo's.

This alone proves that if Shanks's Haki level (both CoA and CoC) is greater than Mihawk's, then he can basically do what Pica tried to do, but the difference will be it would work since his Haki is greater.

Status
Not open for further replies.