Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
@
Mihawk was known as the Marine hunter... :quest:

So Oda is already going to build up a rivalry between Mihawk and Sanji's last opponent, which needs to be an Admiral imo

Aramaki has a Black blade... Kizaru can summon a light sword... :quest: (there is still Fujitora but hes not fighting Sanji at all)

Marine Hunter vs an Admiral soon? I guess its something fair to expect :kawak::kawak:
You still dreaming that any of this has to do with n°4? :saden:

The other points apply too then

- Vergo said about the strength haki user being separate term from weapon user or DF user

- Kaidou mentioned about 5 people, Shanks is equalized with Roger and Xebec while Mihawk is not included

- Shanks intimidated two Admirals with his CoC while the Admirals did not even pay attention to Mihawk

- Akainu said to Jimbei that a Shichibukai should know Akainu's power / superiority

- Marco estimate Vista as enough to face Mihawk

- Chinjao said about PK is the one stand at the top of CoC users, mentioning admirals and Emperors and leaving Mihawk's name out

- Law said about proper Emperor having the subordinates like Mihawk and Croc without singling Mihawk out

- Mihawk surpassing Shanks in skills while in the real world a weaker swordsman can beat WSS if he has other superior skills, powers, and weapons

----

So both characters are hyped to be superior compared to others in their own way and in various points, Mihawk in being a swordsman and Shanks in being a haki user
All of these points became irrelevant once Mihawks bounty was revealed. If his bounty was only 2 bill and the same statement was made in this chapter you could have argument. But the fact that his swordmenship makes him 3.6 bill threat ends all serious debates.

I wish Oda would go in deeper into how much the CD's wealth gives them control over the OP world. I think we had this before @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung when talking about the bounties cross guild is putting up on the Navy. Unless they're just giving out totally unrealistic numbers for the lols expecting to never pay out anything as they're literally criminals then expecting their system to be equal to that of the Navy doesn't make sense to me.

Croc already struggling and he gotta collect his money.

In the end I'm still confident that Oda does this for the PL arguments to finally give Marines bounties as the fans are addicted to them.

Basically this chapter confirms that to be a Yonko you need to be considered a powerhouse AND have the manpower to back it up. Like we said for years...

This is why Luffy was considered a 5th Yonko after WCI with only a 1.5B bounty and BB is also considered one with "only" 2B. Meanwhile Law and Kid have 3B but they lack the manpower since their crews are fodders. While Mihawk basically became one the moment he got the manpower below him.

Shanks = Strongest Hakiman

Mihawk = Strongest Swordman

I've been trolling with Hakiman thing for the longest but this shit might actually be true.

Mihawk obviously more skilled with the sword but overall Shanks takes it

:endthis:

Every One Piece fan: Perhaps Mihawk is stronger than Shanks after all?

@Erkan12 : What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, kiddo.
Lmaoo what the fuck?

Status
Not open for further replies.