Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
"As the Strongest Swordsman in the World, he’s wanted for..!! 3.5 billion and 90 million berries!!"

You are not the right person to talk about reading
Liek i said, is a better Swordsman, that's why the title.

Well Kaidou>WB since his was recognized as Strongest Creature among all living thinks, right?.

Skill as Swordsman:Mihawk>Shanks Results=WSS this is only the Swordsman.

We have wait and see about Haki department.

Saying garp more likely to have coc is headcannon when sengoku have coc by virve card while garp don’t,

Katakuri is only child of big mom to have coc . The rest of kids don’t.

Kaido title as strongest creature is people say . World government called him king of the beasts like lion in real life.
Marineford Whitebeard is strongest man/pirate .
‘’Title will help but feats speak itself.
Again bullshit. Its more so headcanon to state he doesnt have it when his kid and grand kidd has it. Along with the fact that its mostly hereditary.

Swordsmanship. It's not that complicated. Mihawk is the WSS. Prior to this chapter, it was not known of Shanks or him won their duels, but this chapter at least makes it clear he is the better Swordsman, which is...obvious lol

So the question really boils down to: is Shanks' prowess only related to Swordsmanship? We can see he made an Admiral run purely from Haki alone, but he's only actually fought with a sword
I guess that question will be up to Oda.

For the record, I have no issues with Mihawk being stronger or a better swordsman lol, its really irrelevant to my conversations about Shanks. What I care more about is his goals and potential antagonism. If he is as complex as Oda insinuates he is, and has an established conflict with Luffy, I could care less if he's the next person to go down or the last. I just want a good character lol.

Zoro vs Mihawk is 100% Zoro's last fight. The REAL question is....who's Luffy's?
wait for us

Now that we have a chapter not focusing on Straw Hats but on Cross Guild, the chapter seems a lot better than the previous ones. I won't rate it one star @Blackbeard

Cross Guild is just better version of Straw Hats.
Buggy is more charismatic and lovable leader than Luffy.
Mihawk is bigger heavy hitter than Zoro.
Crocodile is more interesting strategiest than Jinbe.
Mr. 3 is more likeable 4th person (used to be 3) than Sanji.

Status
Not open for further replies.