Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
We already knew this shit about Mihawk but Oda is crazy, this man is really teasing Nami's conqueror's haki when she never even used haki before? Now that the story is ending! :kobeha:
Candybros this is what a Conqueror's haki tease/hint is, in 25 years of OP Lanji doesn't have a single hint of having CoC, take notes. First Zoro and now Nami, pray that Usopp shows something in the next chapter and maybe you'll get a little love from Oda. :myman:

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I do wonder how this Cross Guild is gonna pay off.

Aside from the "sanji trolling wagon", no one expect Luffy to go against Crocodile again. But also no one should expect a Luffy vs Buggy finale.

Kinda curious to see how it goes.
:pepecroc:

Good that Oda made clear that first the 4 Revos clashed with Fuji and Ryo on day four of the Reverie, and them they slip and the events on the last day are a Sabo thing.

Very likely he will be with Vivi.

And thank god seems we will get more on Kuma secret mission

Brandnew using "skill" instead of power is indeed something to debate about. Oda specifically used that term. He probably even knew that this will fire up the debate. After all, why not just saying "more powerful". And Shanks is Kaido's peer, with Kaido being > either of them.

@Jailer

Mihawk is up there too though. Being stronger than any admiral @MarineHQ
Oda knew exactly what he was doing. He could have just said "his strength exceeds even Red Hair" but he had to use to word "skill".

People forget that when Mihawk met Shanks he said he didn't want to settle things with him now that he had one arm. That implies they used to draw in their bouts, despite Mihawk being more skilled.

Then why not saying Mihawk > Shanks without underling skill/swordsmanship or whatever and just directly telling us Mihawk >?
I don't think Oda has ever been one to power-scale so blatantly. The best we get is a statement claiming two characters are very close in strength after having fought each other, i.e. Roger & Whitebeard, Akainu & Aokiji.

Status
Not open for further replies.