Is Mihawk more powerful than Shanks?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
If its a fight to see whos a more skilled swordsman, sniper, martial artist, etc.
The 2 fighting would just have to be fighting using their skills related to it

Like if 2 people are fighting to see who is the best martial artist 1 of them wouldn't start using a gun or something

It wasn't all ment for you tbf
They believe buggy is stronger than them and and can rival shanks which is a massive reason why his bounty is so high

They believe his accomplishments speak for his strength. When in buggys case thats far from what reality is
What you describe sir is like a Olympic competition ...
:few:

I think the "he must have something" arguments come from a disconnect between Shanks's feats and his portrayal. imo, shanks outright has the best feats of any character alive. From splitting the sky with WB, stopping the war, making admirals shit their pants with CoC from miles away.
Not even kaido has feats like this. However, Shanks isn't WSSM, nor is he WSC or WSM.

Here's how I think it could be reconciled
  1. Shanks is a failed Roger. He might have been PK, but sacrificed it for luffy when he gave up his arm.
  2. Shanks is going to become the WSM(or close) via a massive power up, which will also change his fighting style.
In regards to #1, Shanks has the greatest haki in OP, he just doesn't have the raw strength that Kaido and Mihawk do that make them stronger. This shows that Shanks had the potential to be PK, but he gave it up for Luffy.
Yeah i legit think that Shanks is the current World's Strongest Haki User, just like Mihawk is the current WSS.

Bruh a video game isn’t canon LMFAOOOOOO

BOZO HE GON PULL A GUN ON MIHAWK AND CLIP THE GUY WHO SEES THE FUTURE????
Bro are you kidding me? You can't be that stupid.
You were the one who did misinformation by bringing the game:

This dude literally uses a sword everywhere he is Film Red, Marineford, against GB, and in the fucking video game dumb fuck

Tell me does he pull out a gun?
I just showed you that yeah he DOES and in one media that you bring to me. I never used the videogame for manga, you DID and I showed you that using videogame goes against your argument because in that media he actually uses a gun and in that media being skilled swordsman and haki user are consider two different things.
THIS IN THE GAME AND ONLY IN THE GAME, I AM JUST DEBUNKING PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND OTHER DUDE WHO USED THE GAME AS PROOF FOR MIHAWK > SHANKS WHEN IN THE GAME AND I REPEAT ONLY IN THE GAME IS ACTUALLY THE OPPOSITE, IN THE GAME SHANKS IS SUGGESTED AS STRONGER.

Now it were YOU GUYS who used pirate warriors without having enough knowledge about it.
ME, MYSELF NEVER SAID TO USE THE GAME FOR THE MANGA.
I ALWAYS WAS TALKING ABOUT THE GAME AND ONLY THE GAME NEVER MIXED UP IT WITH THE MANGA, JUST SAID HOW THINGS WERE ACTALLY IN THE GAME.

The fanbase said the same thing about Zoro and the fodders reacting to the earthquake. Oda is a shit writer but implying that Nami has CoC and show lighting sparks for a gag is inhuman. He knows that joking about this would hurt Nami fans. This is very different from a theory that doesn't pan out. :bamathink:
How are those two things the same at all? We knew Zoro had CoC since pre-TS when Rayleigh had it.

Nami being "strong" has been a recurring gag since forever.

Your assumption is every gag will turn real.

ppl like to act like mihawk and shanks would go like roger and oden in an actual fight .
where oden is more "skilled" in swordsmanship but roger brushes him off in an actual fight cause his haki is stronger .
no one looks at this thinking oden is the more skilled swordsman .

That was just a clash and Shanks vs Mihawk would be a high diff for Shanks not low diff..

He isnt. There is zero proof he is.
Ridger was a top tier swordsman so was raleigh so was oden. All of them needed top tier haki. None of them had a black blade. Out of all of them mihawk is revered as the strongest which meams his haki has tonfollow suit. The land of wano about swords dived in about HAKI. Wano land of swordman ship dived into advanced coA. Land of wano talked about swords needed their user to have and use top tier haki.
Sooo, for you Mihawk is even stronger than Roger?.

Now i am out, really.

This forum becomes more and more useless

If its a fight to see whos a more skilled swordsman, sniper, martial artist, etc.
The 2 fighting would just have to be fighting using their skills related to it

Like if 2 people are fighting to see who is the best martial artist 1 of them wouldn't start using a gun or something

It wasn't all ment for you tbf
They believe buggy is stronger than them and and can rival shanks which is a massive reason why his bounty is so high

They believe his accomplishments speak for his strength. When in buggys case thats far from what reality is
1. if they believe buggy is stronger than them then why is his still lower than mihawk's
2. that assumption will go for every captain on a ship not just buggy.

Status
Not open for further replies.