Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
In past

Mihawk is YC level
Mihawk will not have bounty above 2B

Oda - hold my beer

Gives him 3.59 bounty which is above 3 yonkous and clearly says he is above shanks

And, now they are still distinguishing between skill and haki/strength as if there is haki on/off switch in duels

Why oda will make zoro learn haki from Mihawk if doesn't have top tier haki himself? Lmao

Mihawk is top tier and above shanks

nami having CoC makes sense
She’s an orphan who has a strong will for her family and the people around her and has a very ambitious goal
i see nothing wrong with this, it’s just the way how it’s portrayed
trust me yall would hate the fact that she has coc if you wanna assume she has it given the anti-feats against her

Bro are you kidding me? You can't be that stupid.
You were the one who did misinformation by bringing the game:

I just showed you that yeah he DOES and in one media that you bring to me. I never used the videogame for manga, you DID and I showed you that using videogame goes against your argument because in that media he actually uses a gun and in that media being skilled swordsman and haki user are consider two different things.
THIS IN THE GAME AND ONLY IN THE GAME, I AM JUST DEBUNKING PEOPLE LIKE YOU AND OTHER DUDE WHO USED THE GAME AS PROOF FOR MIHAWK > SHANKS WHEN IN THE GAME AND I REPEAT ONLY IN THE GAME IS ACTUALLY THE OPPOSITE, IN THE GAME SHANKS IS SUGGESTED AS STRONGER.

Now it were YOU GUYS who used pirate warriors without having enough knowledge about it.
ME, MYSELF NEVER SAID TO USE THE GAME FOR THE MANGA.
I ALWAYS WAS TALKING ABOUT THE GAME AND ONLY THE GAME NEVER MIXED UP IT WITH THE MANGA, JUST SAID HOW THINGS WERE ACTALLY IN THE GAME.
All I hear is a crying monkey lmaooo
Not canon

What you describe sir is like a Olympic competition ...
:few:
Because being a better swordsman is about swordsmanship
Being a better sniper is about marksmanship
Being a better martial artist is about martial arts
Being stronger than someone else in general is just about being stronger. The in what fighting style and how dont matter

Status
Not open for further replies.